X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

絶望の未来を生きろ。3DアクションSTG『地球防衛軍6(EDF6)』公式サイト

Comment

Well I'm a new fan of EDF and i will looking forward to more of that. Although that reminds me of the 360/PS3 grey/brown colour scheme generation.

Comment

Blizzard employees have circulated a spreadsheet with everyone's wages on.
        No details are shown but we know good ol' Bobby dickhead gets $40 million a year (one of the highest paid CEOs in the world) and other employees have to skip meals.

Comment

Needs its own thread really.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            Blizzard employees have circulated a spreadsheet with everyone's wages on.
            No details are shown but we know good ol' Bobby dickhead gets $40 million a year (one of the highest paid CEOs in the world) and other employees have to skip meals.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...=technology-vp
            I can't find the sheet anywhere. Is it online? I really want to see it.

Comment

I don't think it's been shown publicly... Yet.

Comment

Recently noted via a Taiwanese ratings board that Degica are bringing Crimzon Clover to the Switch as Crimzon Clover: World Explosion

Comment

New Momodora game teased:

Comment

Maybe not exactly small, and already reported in the SFV thread, but Yoshinori Ono is leaving Capcom.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      New Momodora game teased:

I'd never heard of the series until your post, cheers. I will get the previous PS4 game. Looks great.

Comment

The Scott Pilgrim VS The World scrolling beat'em'up might return if Bryan Lee O'Malley, Ubisoft, and Universal Pictures will be able to iron out a deal. O'Malley always wanted to bring the game back, and Ubisoft apparently reached out to him to start the discussion.

Comment

Epic may have bitten off more than it can chew with taking on apple. Apple have threatened with removing their dev licenses from ios & mac. This is what you get when you think you can just do as you please.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-08-2020, 20:40.

Comment

Very hard to know which of these giant overreaching corporations to root for.

Comment

Well it’s definitely not Tencent thats for sure.

Comment

It's frightening how much control Apple have over their devices. Say what you want about Windows and MS but you can install any BS you want on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X