Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Taiko no tatsujin is celebrating it's 20th anniversary, kind of forgotten just how long this series has been going & bringing me fun.

One of the latest dlc packs of songs is specifically for this celebration & is full of the opening songs from some of the older taiko games, i recognise quite a few of them. Crazy just how many songs are available for the switch version, on my last count it's now roughly upto 324 songs i say roughly as i still haven't unlocked all the online monthly challenge song stuff still a handful of months left to unlock as they now unlock 2 a month.

wonder if bandainamco are going to do anything else for this anniversairy, will keep my eye out on amazon j for any cool merchandise, Still remember the sweets they released to go with one of the 3DS games & the QR codes on the packs to unlock stuff in that game i overdosed on sugar that month

A taiko timeline
    Last edited by importaku; 23-02-2021, 12:01.

Comment

A game aboutUFO Robot Grendizer has been announced by Microids. Go Nagai seems to be directly involved in the project, and it will be available on PC and consoles. Other than that, nothing else has been revealed, aside from the usual marketing fluff in the press release ("moving story full of betrayal, bravery" and bla bla bla).

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Looks like Taiko no tatsujin is celebrating it's 20th anniversary, kind of forgotten just how long this series has been going & bringing me fun.

One of the latest dlc packs of songs is specifically for this celebration & is full of the opening songs from some of the older taiko games, i recognise quite a few of them. Crazy just how many songs are available for the switch version, on my last count it's now roughly upto 324 songs i say roughly as i still haven't unlocked all the online monthly challenge song stuff still a handful of months left to unlock as they now unlock 2 a month.

wonder if bandainamco are going to do anything else for this anniversairy, will keep my eye out on amazon j for any cool merchandise, Still remember the sweets they released to go with one of the 3DS games & the QR codes on the packs to unlock stuff in that game i overdosed on sugar that month

A taiko timeline
        You can't get the ryu music in the west?

Comment

The Cyberpunk 1.2 patch has been delayed because of the hack.

Comment

Double post but...

Anthem development has ceased.

Friends, In the spirit of transparency and closure we wanted to share that we’ve made the difficult decision to stop our new development work on Anthem (aka Anthem NEXT). We will, however, continue…

Comment

One of my favorite innovations of modern gaming is the ability to stream what you’re playing to your smartphone, whether from the cloud, your home

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                The Cyberpunk 1.2 patch has been delayed because of the hack.
                Chinny reckon.

Comment

Outriders demo (PS4/5,PC) - it's janky gears of war mixed with Destiny, picked the tanking the arc-type which comes with Terry Bogards powerwave, Stoneskin for damage migration and jump up into the air as a pile of rocks and slam down for an AoE attack. Deepily aveage but there is fun to be found with blasting some guy in the chest with a shotgun and watching him split in half. Demo gives yous a prologue story (its basically promethean), and 2 follow story missions, and 2 side quests, online with random barely works for co-op, seems to works fine with inviting friends. Looking at the menu there will be cross play with PC at least.

Playing on Ps5 and it basically just a high res Ps4 game with better load times, so it doesn't look great, the cutscene have me laughing how bad the lip-sync is and it often companied by Zack Snyder style invisible shakey news cam and snap zooms.

Comment

Onion Games are doing a survey where they gauge the interest for ports of Chulip and Rule of Rose, western physical releases of other games, etc.

Tweet embedding eludes me, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                      Onion Games are doing a survey where they gauge the interest for ports of Chulip and Rule of Rose, western physical releases of other games, etc.

Tweet embedding eludes me, sorry.

take the numbers after "status/" and put them between [TWEET] tags.

e.g.
                      {TWEET}1366223641655017473{/TWEET}
                      but with square [ ] brackets.

Comment

There is a leaked Elden Ring trailer doing the rounds online. It's potato quality but from what I've seen it's very Dark Souls.
                        I won't link it here, but I'm sure a Google search will bring it up.

Comment

How Returnal will push the PS5 to its limits

"Returnal is the PlayStation 5’s next big exclusive. Set on a dark, remote planet, players play the role of Selene, an astronaut stuck in a strange world where every time she dies, she wakes up and finds herself back at the crash site.

It’s the latest game from Housemarque, the Finnish team behind the arcade inspired Resogun, Matterfall and Super Stardust games. This is their first foray into the third-person action world and fans have been curious as to how the team will adapt.

I was lucky enough to be shown a 20 minute demo showing off some of the environments and weapons that players will get to experience when the game launches later this year. I was also able to sit down with several of the team's directors to talk about the creative process behind Returnal and how they intend to push the power of the PS5.

I was joined by Harry Krueger (Game Director), Greg Louden (Narrative Director), Mikael Haveri (Marketing Director) and Pedro Sousa from Sony’s XDev team."

Comment

Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection – Why Fans Are Unhappy?

Comment

EA delays new Need for Speed, shifts Criterion to support Battlefield 6
                              Criterion Games back to working with DICE, will return to racing series in 2022

Comment

Deathloop for PS5 & PC Gets New Trailer Explaining What The Game Is All About

Comment

Working...
                                X