Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News broke earlier of an anime based on The World Ends With You, meaning that the timer which ends in 30 minutes over here is for something else. If it's actually a sequel and not Square-Enix trolling, this gets upgraded from 'Gaming news too small...' to DEFCON 1

Comment

SFVI here we come on SWITCH...

Almost NES like in aesthetics
      Last edited by CAPCOM; 23-11-2020, 22:36.

Comment

I'm sorry but that is pathetic. Playing with a nice stick on a piddly farty small display.

Comment

Use the switch dock to connect it to your TV obviously...really!

[

Comment

Originally posted by CAPCOM View Post
            Use the switch dock to connect it to your TV obviously...really!

[
            I have a Switch lite. Can’t connect it to the TV. Doesn’t really switch then.

Comment

Should have got a real SWITCH then...

Maybe they will sell an adaptor...in the future ��

The LITE is the DS of the two pillar strategy that Nintendo have harvested since the original Gameboy...
              Last edited by CAPCOM; 24-11-2020, 16:04.

Comment

No, it's not.

Comment

Yes it is. One is a home console that just happens to also be a mobile system the other is purely a hanhdeld.

Your logic is flawed Cave...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 24-11-2020, 21:08.

Comment

SaGa Frontier is getting a HD remaster, and is due out Summer 2021 for PS4/Switch/PC/iOS/Android.

I'm posting this not only because I think the game will be neat, but because it's restoring cut content featuring clearly the best character you could ever hope to have in a game. I hear this guy rules!

Comment

The Monster Hunter movie was released in China already, and after one day it's been pulled on the back of the backlash from a joke that is both awful and offensive. If you weren't already avoiding it on account of Paul W S Anderson...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        The Monster Hunter movie was released in China already, and after one day it's been pulled on the back of the backlash from a joke that is both awful and offensive. If you weren't already avoiding it on account of Paul W S Anderson...

Oh no,. We hurt the feelings of the Chinese people bloody hell, who cares.

Comment

This looks nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Oh no,. We hurt the feelings of the Chinese people bloody hell, who cares.
                            Come on man, if nothing else it’s news, and aside from that it’s the one market where the film has released. For what it’s worth, the rhyme it’s linked to is also names and is used against Japanese people too.

Comment

Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game - Complete Edition (base game plus all DLCs) will be available on PC (Epic Game Store, Ubisfot Store, UPlay), XBO, PS4, and NSW on January 14th, 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                                Scott Pilgrim VS The World: The Game - Complete Edition (base game plus all DLCs) will be available on PC (Epic Game Store, Ubisfot Store, UPlay), XBO, PS4, and NSW on January 14th, 2021.
                                They really need to do something physical for this. Fool me once...

Comment

Working...
                                X