Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, it looks okay for what it is. Mostly a bit deflating that there's nothing new there, I hope it isn't the Metal Slug 8 project

Comment

It looks like a megamix of levels from the existing games? I'm not familiar at all with the titles beyond 3, but the levels shown in the first half of the trailer all seem lifted directly from the early games. Not really sure this is something I need in that case, as you might as well play the originals with their superior graphics (although they haven't done a horrible job with the 3D look).

Comment

Bandai Namco are gauging westeners' interest in Idolm@ster:

Comment

I didn't even know it was still going; wasn't it the big 360 exclusive in Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            I didn't even know it was still going; wasn't it the big 360 exclusive in Japan?
            It was, but since then it branched off to everything, including console games (on pretty much every format after the X360), mobile games, anime series, and live action shows.

Comment

The fact that Idol Master isn’t Peter Molyneaux’s new talent show god game disappoints me.

Comment

Didn't the Berserk manga go on for hiatus for ages years ago because the author got super into Idol Master?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                  Didn't the Berserk manga go on for hiatus for ages years ago because the author got super into Idol Master?
                  That is hilarious if true.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    It was, but since then it branched off to everything, including console games (on pretty much every format after the X360), mobile games, anime series, and live action shows.
                    Ah, I can see why - I'm confusing it with Love Live.

Which I'm sure, saying that, will cause me to get lynched in the next 24hrs, no different to mixing up Kancolle and Azur Lane.

Comment

Anyone remember Shinobido on the PS2? The main character has been redesigned as a lady version and is going in the new Senran Kagura Neptunia crossover.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Ah, I can see why - I'm confusing it with Love Live.
                        Which I'm sure, saying that, will cause me to get lynched in the next 24hrs, no different to mixing up Kancolle and Azur Lane.
                        Eh, personally I prefer Idolm@ster because it's a tiny bit less sugary than Love Live, but nowadays if I see a game/anime/manga about idols I stay away from it as much as I can. Yet, I'd play an English version of Idolm@ster; there are a couple of mechanics I've never fully understood.
                        Confusing Kancolle and Azur Lane might get you reported to the Chinese government by Arknights players, so be careful about that.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                          Anyone remember Shinobido on the PS2? The main character has been redesigned as a lady version and is going in the new Senran Kagura Neptunia crossover.

I must say that with evety new reveal I'm getting less and less excited about NinNinNinja. And I wasn't excited to begin with, considering Compile Heart are publishing it.

Comment

Sony Patents Gambling and Betting Platform For Esports
                            Sony patents a gambling and betting platform for esports after acquisition of the EVO tournament.

"According to Vida Extra, Sony has filed a patent for an esports betting platform. The patent has been filed by Michael Chow, who is a Machine Learning Engineer at PlayStation R & D, according to his LinkedIn profile. Here is the abstract of the patent:

Odds for various propositions concerning the play of a computer simulation are determined and presented to a viewer for pecuniary or non-pecuniary wagering purposes. The odds may be determined using past game analytics, or may be determined parimutuelly.

The platform will be giving players the probability of winning a particular bet, based on data from the past. It also states that the odds can be determined parimutuelly as well, which is a betting term implying the division of gains amidst the winning betters."

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              That is hilarious if true.
                              Miura did express his love for Idolm@ster, and the internet did pointed to that for the hiatus, but that was never confirmed by Miura. The more likely answer is that Miura wants to come up with a decent story and take his time to draw at his best. Otherwise you end with Bastard.

Comment

Bomberman is the latest thing to go battler royal/free to play 64 players on pretty much everything bar xbox at teh moment.

looks like its a skin shop funded thing with cosmetic stuff theirs a metal gear skin in the trailer

Comment

Working...
                                X