Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More developments as some very senior management leave Ubisoft.

Comment

The release of Lego NES has leaked. The kit will launch the 1st of August for €300. This will net you 2600 pieces to recreate a NES, one cart, pad, and a TV.

Update (14. Juli, 14:00 Uhr): Soeben hat LEGO ganz offiziell das LEGO 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System vorgestellt. In unserem Beitrag zur Vorstellung des Sets findet ihr alle Bilder und Infos zur Neuvorstellung: Update (13. Juli, [...]

Comment

The 25 greatest video game consoles – ranked!
        On the threshold of a new console generation with the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, here are the industry’s most influential and impactful machines over 50 years of gaming

"On the threshold of a new console generation with the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, here are the industry’s most influential and impactful machines over 50 years of gaming"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          The 25 greatest video game consoles – ranked!
          https://www.theguardian.com/games/20...onsoles-ranked
          Obviously highly subjective and the author doesn't really provide a huge amount of reasoning. But I don't think that's a bad effort. Sure there are probably small tweaks; maybe swap 1 and 2 but for example.

However the N64 should be higher imo (arguably above the Dreamcast).

Comment

Yeah, always subjective, but this is a bit of fun and not wildly off the mark.

Comment

Subjectivity noted... that list is naff. But then the Guardian are terrible to the point of it being pointless they report on games when it comes the medium.

Out the gate I'd place the 3DO higher than the Jaguar, the Saturn is far too low, the PS3 is also way too low, the XBox One is laughably high, the Switch is too high (it's great but relying on WiiU games as evidence shows the system still has some mileage to go to justify its high placing especially when the WiiU itself isn't even on the list), Mega Drive is a few places too high and it does stretch me but I kind of want to swap the top 2 around despite by adoration of the SNES

Comment

Dominik Diamond has his own Twitch channel.

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

Konami/Capcom legend, Yoshiki Okamoto talks about Street Fighter II balancing. I like the story of how Zangief became weak...

Comment

Suikoden creators announce: Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes for 2022.

It will go to Kickstarter, with stretch goals to bring it to consoles.

Lots more on Siliconeras article. Can't post the link, the guys name has S*** in it and it breaks
                    Last edited by Adam; 25-07-2020, 07:37.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                      Konami/Capcom legend, Yoshiki Okamoto talks about Street Fighter II balancing. I like the story of how Zangief became weak...
                      So the events of High Score Girl are not fiction. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        So the events of High Score Girl are not fiction. Good to know.
                        I need to watch this.

Comment

Fine people of Bordersdown, we are (big posh voice) curating a BD retro game music playlist in the Retro Gaming forum here

If you haven't already, please join in

We have 14 tracks so far.

Comment

I need to watch this.
                            It's really fantastic. Very funny if you were into Japanese games at that time.

Comment

Ah cool. On Netflix?

Comment

Ah cool. On Netflix?
                                Yes! The whole thing's on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X