Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Arcade Classics collection sounds good. It’s been a long time since I’ve played Thunder Cross.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      That Arcade Classics collection sounds good. It’s been a long time since I’ve played Thunder Cross.
      Boot up mame and play it for free. After all, buying that collection is basically like paying for roms.

Comment

As this news involves a "youtube personality" associated with games I'm posting this here. Sargon of Akkad, someone I never knew existed, has been chosen as a UKIP candidate for the upcoming EU elections.

Comment

In all honesty, this important science might deserve its own thread but, anyway, Mr Biffo has examined 10 good reasons why Mega Drive is a better name than Genesis: https://www.digitiser2000.com/main-p...e-than-genesis

Comment

Full line-up for the Castlevania collection is revealed - link

NES - Castlevania
            NES - Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
            NES - Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
            NES - Kid Dracula
            GB - Castlevania: The Adventure
            GB - Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge Castlevania
            SNES - Super Castlevania IV
            MD - Castlevania: Bloodlines

It's worth mentioning that first of these Konami compilations (the arcade one) landed today, and I'm hearing a few people report that it's quite barebones from a features perspective, and that each regional version is locked to that particular version of the games.

Comment

I watched the video for the first collection and a whole bunch of the games look pretty much the same. And I still reckon Haunted Castle should be in with the Castlevania collection. Although that is a good collection of Castlevania games.

Comment

If anywhere, I'd be happier with Haunted Castle being in the bin, but failing that I'm much happier with it taking up a slot on the arcade collection rather than the Castlevania one.

Comment

I’ve never actually played it.

Comment

**** it, I like it. The bit where bricks fly out of the wall at you in the rain is one of my oldest gaming memories.

Comment

Anybody bought the arcade classic anniversary Gradius,life force etc on Xbox? I’ve just downloaded it on my Xbox one x and the option menu cursor is jumping from top to bottom on both of my controllers.Reset the Xbox and uninstalled it and loaded it back up and same thing happening

Comment

Do you have anything else plugged into a USB port on the console?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          Do you have anything else plugged into a USB port on the console?
                          just read some forums,it’s a bug in the Xbox version.Some people are claiming there’s a workaround by using two controllers by switching the first one off then turning on the second controller.Hope they patch it really soon

Comment

My 8 year old son finished Crash Bandicoot today. On some days he would get frustrated and hand me the controller where I would not make him proud. I am proud of him though. That's the second game (Mario Odyssey) he's finished that I haven't. I pretend I'm not ashamed lol.

Well this was gaming news to me

Comment

Not news, just a thought. I wonder what it would be like for a young gamer to look back at the history gaming consoles. My son, asked me what a GameCube was as he saw a GC game on YouTube. I was like, damn I wish I had kept all my old consoles. He's currently playing on my old PS2 and his mind is blown. He's enjoying it. Amazing nostalgic proudness feels here.

Comment

Gamecubes are dirt cheap, you should pick one up for him to try.

He must be good at games, no way could I finish the first Crash at his age! That game was really hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X