X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, yeah, class

Comment

Not enough speccy games on those stamps, but Jaz Rignall was involved and he always had it in for the speccy. The kernt.

Comment

A serious lack of Ultimate Play The Game games too.

Comment

Bunch of Yakuza soundtracks have gone up on Spotify today. I've found two versions of 'Rouge of Love' but neither contain Majima's backing vocals, which has upset me greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
            https://gematsu.com/2019/09/deathsmi...onal-platforms

Looks like Deathsmiles 1 & 2 are coming to the PS4 and Switch...
            I totally missed this news. That'll be ace.

Encouraging to read that Cave seem to be referring to it as 'multiplatform expansion number 1' ... hopefully it's just the beginning

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V is the most commercially successful product in the history of the entertainment industry, generating over $5bn in revenue. Despite this, the British makers of the game have paid nothing in corporation tax and received £42m in relief.

Seems like a classy outfit, this Rockstar / Take-Two. I am not qualified to dispute the legality of their behaviour, but ethically speaking this seems to be in line with their other reported “practices”.
              Last edited by vabarna; 22-01-2020, 07:11.

Comment

Half-Life and its sequel are free on Steam up until April in anticipation of Half-Life: Alyx.

Comment

There are some rumours circulating that Final Fantasy 8 & 9 are also being remade. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Wizards of the Coast reveals new studio headed up BioWare veterans

"Wizards of the Coast continues its rapid expansion into the games industry, with the reveal of Archetype Entertainment.

Headed up by BioWare veterans James Ohlen and Chad Robertson, the new Austin, Texas-based studio represents a change of tact for the Dungeons & Dragons licence-holder.

Unlike previously announced games endeavours -- which leveraged the considerable heft of properties like Dungeons & Dragons or Magic: The Gathering -- this new studio is working on an original science-fiction IP.

It's a task well-suited to Ohlen in particular, who is best-known for his work on classic RPGs such as Dragon Age, Neverwinter, Baldur's Gate, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      It's a task well-suited to Ohlen in particular, who is best-known for his work on classic RPGs such as Fantasy RPG 1, Fantasy RPG 2, Fantasy RPG 3, and SciFi RPG 1."
                      Oddly worded I thought! Did he not work on Mass Effect then?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        There are some rumours circulating that Final Fantasy 8 & 9 are also being remade. I'll believe it when I see it.
                        Given it's seemingly going to take them about a decade to finish the remake of the entirety of FF7, this sounds a touch ambitious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Given it's seemingly going to take them about a decade to finish the remake of the entirety of FF7, this sounds a touch ambitious.
                          Yeah. Also, it would be a shame if it took them away from making FF16.

Comment

Back in December 2019, we reported on Anthony Bacon, a 3DO M2 enthusiast from Chicago who had unearthed a playable file…

The owner of the M2 demo disc has released its data for free

Comment

Apparently Nvidia are prepping their own game streaming service. Rumors point out to a free account (1-hour long sessions, priority given to paying customers), and $4.99 account (priority over free accounts, unlimited sessions lenght, Raytracing). The $5 offer seems to be a time limited offer and they'll actually give customers a free 90 day trial.
                              The caveat is that you need a Nvidia GPU in your system.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-disc-for-free

The owner of the M2 demo disc has released its data for free
                                Don't have much to say about this other than well played that guy. Could've quite easily sat on it or sold it, but instead gets it out there for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X