User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Every time I see an empty car transporter, I want to do a car jump off it.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

Any and every single time I drive through an orange lit tunnel in a sports car I'm immediately transformed to riiiiiiiiiiiiiidge raaaacer!
    I hope you have 'Speedster' playing as you powerslide out of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Every time I see an empty car transporter, I want to do a car jump off it.

I came up behind a pickup truck the other day that hand a single plank of wood going up the back and over the cab, I totally wanted to jump it.
    Unfortunately I was in L.A. in a hire car, I don't think my travel insurance or rental car insurance would have fully covered that

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoris View Post
    I came up behind a pickup truck the other day that hand a single plank of wood going up the back and over the cab, I totally wanted to jump it.
    Unfortunately I was in L.A. in a hire car, I don't think my travel insurance or rental car insurance would have fully covered that
    Ha ha ha!
    "Well, officer, I'd seen it in American movies so many times, I thought it was the law to do a jump!"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilBoris View Post
    Assuming you're on holiday, and assuming you're doing Highway One, that reminded me of Outrun. Yes, I know Outrun is based in Europe, and no, I wasn't driving a Ferrari Testarossa (it was a red Camaro, soft top), but still, it felt like Outrun to me.