No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add music packs for like 99p-£1.99 each or summat? I'd prob have a dabble at that price.

Comment

10 years to make sounds about right. Probably 6 or 7 of those were ideas and planning. Then sitting on a shelf until they got their hands on the next-gen. 3/4 years to actually develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
        Just wait until it turns out to be a GTA V remaster for PS5/XBX.
        I'm betting this.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          I'm betting this.
          Can you imagine how much of a piss take this would be... And how many copies it would sell.

Comment

Yeah, this game is donkey's years away. This and TES VI are currently in a race for 'most likely to currently only be a title written on a whiteboard'.

I do wonder who is in creative control of the game now that Dan Houser has departed.

Comment

The public are stupid. STOP BUYING IT, you'll only have to wait even longer for the next one.

Comment

The new GTA will probably be a free-to-play game where every so often it goes "Oh no! You can't steal this car as you've run out of screwdrivers! Buy 10 screwdrivers? £1.99" so I'm not that excited.

Comment

I'm betting this.
                  Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                  Can you imagine how much of a piss take this would be... And how many copies it would sell.
                  Caaaalled iiiit!

Comment

Caaaalled iiiit!
                    I literally couldn't believe my eyes. I really don't think I'll buy GTA6 when it comes out. They're taking the absolute piss.

Comment

I literally couldn't believe my eyes. I really don't think I'll buy GTA6 when it comes out. They're taking the absolute piss.
                      Some developers make video games to make money, to use that money to make more videogames, because they like making videogames.

I think Rockstar have proven they make videogames to make money, regardless of whatever they might've been years ago. New games to them are an inconvenience.

Before you mention Red Dead, don't forget this:

Comment

It's funny how Sony have been plugging the moto 'future of gaming' and start the presentation with a game from 2013.

Comment

Unfortunately the reality of GaaS. I can see why Sony thought it was probably a good idea to start with PS4 game footage, but the overwhelmingly negative reaction to this opening is unfortunate. They should have led with GT7 or Spider-Man Miles Morales imo.
                          Last edited by Digfox; 12-06-2020, 08:59.

Comment

It's funny how Sony have been plugging the moto 'future of gaming' and start the presentation with a game from 2013.
                            It seemed really weird and somewhat annoying. I was hoping we'd get a glimpse of what GTA VI might look like, just to get people excited about the possibilities. But instead, they tortured us with footage of the really old GTA V. That was the only clear negative of the games presentation. Although, I found the design of the console a big letdown, but some people like it.
                            Last edited by Leon Retro; 15-06-2020, 00:03.

Comment

Rockstar have released this teaser for the upcoming new island being added to Grand Theft Auto Online.
                              The teaser has attracted attention not because it's simply GTA connected but it contains a set of co-ordinates at the bottom which once put into Google Maps takes you to this image that resembles a VI

Comment

Can't link to the source as it's 4Chan via Neogaf but the thread is on GAF atm:

The source who correctly detailed RDR2's content back in 2016 has emerged again detailing what they say is information for GTA6

-Mainly set in Vice City but will include a wider Florida and Cuba styled area
                                -Not set in the 1980's
                                -Two protagonist characters: A male Mexican drug smuggler and a female US contact
                                -More serious tone in line with RDR2 rather than GTA5

More serious tone always leads to the weaker GTAs

Comment

Working...
                                X