Bluetooth Sega Saturn controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
    "SEGA Android Smartphone Controller" is an absolutely awful description!
    Yep! I thought so too.

Comment

Toot toot, thought folks might like to know the "official" Retro-Bit Saturn/MD controllers are showing up now on Amazon UK.

Retro-Bit Official SEGA Saturn Control Pad - Slate Grey - link
      Retro-Bit Official SEGA Mega Drive 6-button Arcade Control Pad - Black - link

Lots more if you click through and start pootling about, but seems they're launching towards the end of March.

Comment

I want to know what the shoulder buttons are like in these new pads, the original Saturn shoulder buttons had a nice feel to them.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Toot toot, thought folks might like to know the "official" Retro-Bit Saturn/MD controllers are showing up now on Amazon UK.

Retro-Bit Official SEGA Saturn Control Pad - Slate Grey - link
          Retro-Bit Official SEGA Mega Drive 6-button Arcade Control Pad - Black - link

Lots more if you click through and start pootling about, but seems they're launching towards the end of March.
          Thanks for posting that, I’ll be up for the USB Saturn controller if the quality is 100%.

Comment

Thanks for posting that, picked up the slate grey Saturn pad, been on the lookout for a decent condition pad at a good price for a while, so can't complain at 17.99.

Got a fairly positive writeup over on Nintendo life too.

Comment

I would get the USB versions for Fighting games on the PC as always found them really good to use

Comment

Working...
              X