Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Which one, there are LOADS?....

What the fook! That’s disturbing. Is it meant to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Haha, it was 'ladies leave' in the ITV version ...

And the guy in the convenience store with the gun: "Why me? Why Me? Why Me? ..."

I remember that. I also remember asking a mate to video Robocop when it premiered on Sky TV. Long before you had to pay for the movie channel.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        What the fook! That’s disturbing. Is it meant to be funny?
        It's the gift that keeps giving.

Comment

I dunno about anyone else but that video was awesome.

Comment

I wish to god I could get a copy of the censored dub. Die Hard 2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              I wish to god I could get a copy of the censored dub. Die Hard 2 as well.
              Yippee ki yay, kemosabe!

Comment

Aliens was a dream tv edit too ... particularly when clearly-not-Sigourney Weaver says 'I say we blow the whole damn nest' in what sounds like an English accent.

There's another bit where it's all kicking off and the scene just abruptly fades to black with and added sound effect (which is impossible to put into words).

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Aliens was a dream tv edit too ... particularly when clearly-not-Sigourney Weaver says 'I say we blow the whole damn nest' in what sounds like an English accent.

There's another bit where it's all kicking off and the scene just abruptly fades to black with and added sound effect (which is impossible to put into words).
                  Wow. I don't think I've seen this version, sounds dreadful. I don't know what they are thinking some of the time.
                  The terminator TV cut is pretty awful too. I think the whole Eyeball/repair scene is missing. Bill Paxton's response of "**** you, Asshole" is changed to "Eat this, scum!"
                  Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 26-01-2019, 11:25.

Comment

“District 9” and “Chappie” filmmaker Neill Blomkamp may have failed to get his attempted direct sequel to “Aliens” off the ground, but the helmer has locked onto another classic Fox sci-fi property that he’s hoping to resuscitate – Robocop. Nearly a full year ago it was announced that Blomkamp would be working on “RoboCop Returns,” […]

Apparently the original suit is returning for the requel

Comment

“District 9” and “Elysium” filmmaker Neill Blomkamp has dropped out directing MGM’s new “Robocop” film due to scheduling conflicts, the dropout happening a little over a year after his hiring was announced. Much like last year’s “Halloween” revival, the new film will serve as a direct follow-up to Paul Verhoeven’s acclaimed original 1987 film and […]

Blomkamp isn't free and MGM won't wait anymore so they're moving ahead on the new film without him, something he's probably used to by now.

Comment

I predict extensive rewriting with the film turning in to a sequel of the remake. Or the film just being canned.

Comment

Yesterday, I stumbled across a YouTube video that was exclusively discussing what happens to Robocop's chinguard when he takes his helmet off, referencing the changes in the three films, two TV series, two cartoons and various comics.

Naturally, I watched the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Yesterday, I stumbled across a YouTube video that was exclusively discussing what happens to Robocop's chinguard when he takes his helmet off, referencing the changes in the three films, two TV series, two cartoons and various comics.

Naturally, I watched the whole thing.
                            link please Mr. QualityChimp 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              link please Mr. QualityChimp 
                              I actually went on to watch about his gun too!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                I actually went on to watch about his gun too!

Nice one, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X