Robocop II: Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Stargate," "Robocop," "Blonde" Get Reboots - Dark Horizons
    Amazon is planning a new Robocop series that will preceed a new movie suggesting this planned direct sequel is dead

Comment

Just to update on my post above, I actually watched the 'Robocop The Ride' embedded by Neon above, and realised that I must have ridden it at the Granada Studios tour - which as I recall we mostly visited because my Mum wanted to visit the Corry set!

I don't really recall the ride all too well as I was so frightened, I think I was really small and the overall Robocop vibe is generally quite intimidating. I do recall feeling that the motion of the seats was really jerky, and it took place in basically the equivalent of a modern 4DX cinema. It wasn't nearly as sophisticated as Back to the Future: The Ride (which had a really welcoming vibe thanks to the extensive comedic pre-show antics of Doc Brown on screens during the queue and didn't make me feel frightened at all as a kid).

Thanks for posting about Robocop The Ride Neon, I had almost forgotten about that.

Comment

Working...
      X