No announcement yet.

Robocop II: Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uuuuuuh, you bastards! I was actually gonna play a game but now more YouTube!!!

Comment

God dammit QC, I have often limited evening time and here I am watching the third video

Comment

Thank you for your co-operation.

Comment

I watched all three and then went looking for the forth that previewed at the end (Old man and Delta City) and couldn't find it. Guess it's not done yet.

Comment

Rising Australian filmmaker Abe Forsythe, coming off the well reviewed Lupita Nyong’o zombie comedy “Little Monsters,” has been set to helm “Robocop Returns” for MGM and Atlas Entertainment. The project is being developed as a direct sequel to the original 1987 Paul Verhoeven film and will ignore the subsequent sequels and 2014 reboot. Ed Neumier […]

Abe Forsyth, director of Little Monsters, has taken over the directing chair for this.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Thank you for your co-operation.
              I've mentioned it before, but every time I have to email the whole business, I always say "Thank you for your co-operation", but I'm not actually thanking them for their co-operation, I'm just quoting Robocop.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                I've mentioned it before, but every time I have to email the whole business, I always say "Thank you for your co-operation", but I'm not actually thanking them for their co-operation, I'm just quoting Robocop.
                If I have to email asking for somebody to do something I end with:

"You have 20 seconds to comply".

Comment

Comment

"Dick, you're fired." Before being shot several times and falling to his death out of a boardroom window, Dick Jones (portrayed by Ronny Cox) was the

I mean... sigh

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Martin Scorsese has made a lot of films about fundamentally unlikeable characters so why can’t someone else?

Comment

“It has all the cool stuff about RoboCop except no RoboCop.”

Comment

Comment

Comment

"Twisters," "RoboDoc" & More Set Dates - Dark Horizons
                              A 6 years in the making documentary called RoboDoc: The Creation of RoboCop will air on Screambox in the US next year

Comment

That sounds interesting. I hope it's good.

Glancing at those vids above, I remembered that I have been on Robocop: The Ride, but can't for the life of me remember where. I was very young and I think I was really scared!

Of course a true Verhoeven theme park ride would be an acerbic commentary on the American corporate packaging of a family holiday as experiential fast food. But as I recall this was just a motion simulator.

Comment

Working...
                                X