Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to import Switch games these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats not too bad a price i was expecting it to be the typical super expensive digital price.

Comment

2999yen versus CA$24.99 is what I was looking at. Nice to get a better price in CA$ for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
        Thanks for the help, all!

Where are you shipping to? Postage to the UK is coming up for me as 1876 yen, so about £12.50, before import tax.

£15.99 on the Switch eShop. Which is actually pretty decent compared to the sorts of prices other Switch ports have been commanding - it's only by comparison to the physical copy it looks less so.
        Norway, so shouldn’t be any difference really

Comment

How many people are after a physical copy of this game? If theres enough interest I don't mind grabbing some copies and sending them, will mark them down too so you don't get hit by customs.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
            Topic title. Haven't imported anything in yonks and the Okami HD physical release and new Taiko no Tatsujin game have got me interested. I know play-Asia is usually the most expensive, and Amazon Japan seems to charge a LOT for shipping. Are there any better options I'm not aware of?
            I am all Digital at the moment with current consoles but so easy to just buy some eShop points for Japanese games (I use PlayAsia) then get games that way. That is what I always do anyway. The physical copies in Japan are very expensive too I looked at Taiko last time I was there and seems New Physical stuff is quite a wedge. Where to buy Physical games import wise as others have said I would use Play Asia if they will ship here or Amazon is a good shout or a Japanese in between shipping company.

Comment

Working...
            X