No announcement yet.

Beat Saber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. You will be playing against Ben too on my account. Mine will be all the rubbish scores. I must practice hard
    Originally posted by huxley View Post
    Sweet - sent a fwend thing on steam so we can thrash some scores. Mind you I wont be on VR for the next week as my headset is going for repair. Busted headphone. So you have a headstart :-)

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Not sure this is possible

Darude Sandstorm, epic!

Comment

This is now out on PS4 VR. £24.99

What an absolute joy to play, super impressed with how responsive the controls are too.
        Only downside I see so far is there only seems to be about a dozen songs with no signs of custom song support or a store to buy more on. Could be quite repetitive until the library increases in size.
        Quite the work out but so much fun to play, a great way to demo VR to people

Comment

30 songs coming in batches of 10 at $9.99 a pop: https://uploadvr.com/beat-saber-dlc-30-songs/

Comment

Don't like the sound of playing £30 for some extra songs when there were so few on the game to begin with...

Comment

I'm not too good at these games. I may find normal difficulty (guessing) and 1 above challenging enough for me... Then get put off by warp speeds. I'm battling with the idea of getting it though. It looks great. Anyone got any advice?

Comment

Finally gotten around to playing, pretty impressed with the controller tracking it's rock solid so if you mis a box it's totally your failt. At first i was missing loads till i found the perfect floor height setting now it's spot on. As music games go i's pretty easy skipped normal and went straight to hard. Already A ranking my way through the songs in freeplay gimme a few months practice & i'll have expert done too.

The only downside is the track list theres a decent few but you get through them all pretty fast, glad more are on the way.

Comment

Working...
                X