8bitdo DIY retro pad mod kits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8bitdo DIY retro pad mod kits?

Just stopped by 8bitdos website and noticed a whole new section with DIY mod kits, for NES, SNES and especially interesting Mega Drive pads!

I didn't realise these were even on the cards, but they look pretty good, has anybody actually tried them?

I haven't spotted a Bluetooth receiver that will actually let you use the Sega kit or a real megadrive yet though...

Those are pretty cool, shame the md one is sold out. Would be great to use on pc emulators. They need a pc engine one that would be awesome.

Comment

The only reason I haven't bought an 8BitDo is because, as great as they are, they still just don't feel as good as the original.
      Looks like I will be buying some now though.

I really wish they would do an SMS controller too

Comment

Wow, they do the 6-button Megadrive controller? That is very cool. Would love one for the Saturn controller.

Comment

I just picked up one their wireless pads a couple of weeks ago, guess it was bad timing. Will definitely try this with a spare super famicom pad and a mega drive pad once analogue release an Analogue MD

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
            The only reason I haven't bought an 8BitDo is because, as great as they are, they still just don't feel as good as the original.
            Looks like I will be buying some now though.

I really wish they would do an SMS controller too
            I thought the design of the new ones were great and actually improved on the original snes design. Only issue I have is the 8bitdo logo on the front, Im half tempted to try and remove it and stencil either the super famicom logo or the analogue logo so it matches the super nt

Comment

Got my SNES and NES DIY pad kits yesterday. Installing them is a breeze and once i'd managed to pair them to my 8bitdo receiver, everything seems to work great.

Comment

Working...
              X