Wireless Retro Controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZipZap View Post
    I'm almost certain the Brook Super Conveter supports wireless PS3/4 controllers with the PS1/2. I do actually own one, but don't have it set up at the minute. I can test it though if no-one else knows.

I think the same also goes for the Dreamcast.

I sit pretty close, so never really bother with wireless, hence why I can't really remember for certain!
    Mate, I had no idea these existed! Thanks for the heads up.

Videos seem positive although they all seem to test it with a PS2 only. I'm going to grab one and try it out with my PS1 console and PS3 pad. If you're able to test it yourself though that would be really awesome.

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    I've got a pre-order in for the Saturn PC pad (the wireless one). Miiiight cancel it. Not sure yet.
    I'm hoping it's good but I'd rather wait until reviews hit. They'll be plenty of time to buy one next year I'm sure.

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Konami Hyperbeam for FC and SFC.
    Added
    Last edited by Cepp; 31-12-2018, 13:39.

Comment

Love the Wavebird.

Comment

Originally posted by HailMary View Post
        Love the Wavebird.
        Yeah, I always use them with my GameCube or Wii.

Comment

I was recently sent a Marsback by GameSir. It is described as a unit that can change your smart phone in to an arcade machine. Of course it can't but it is a reasonable little device.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            I'm hoping it's good but I'd rather wait until reviews hit. They'll be plenty of time to buy one next year I'm sure.
            Yeah; I cancelled in the finish. I think, like a lot of people here, I'm difficult to please with controllers. I really need to know it's perfect before I splash out.

Comment

That wireless Saturn pad has slipped again, to November. I can't help but wonder if they're a bit crap, or perhaps the manufacturer bricked it and has taken them back to the drawing board to make improvements.

Comment

Did anyone pick up any of the Retro-Bit Saturn controllers?

In addition to the wired (USB and original) versions they make Wireless and Bluetooth ones. Just wondered what the pros and cons of Wireless vs Bluetooth were or whether I should just choose one based on the important stuff (i.e. colour).

The Bluetooth ones work out more expensive as you have to buy the receiver separately but I could kill two birds with one stone and get a Megadrive receiver too (which works out cheaper than buying the Wireless versions for both Saturn and Megadrive).

Any views?

Comment

I think [MENTION=2116]Kotatsu Neko[/MENTION] got one and his feedback on it wasn't great. I remember because it put me off buying one.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    I think @Kotatsu Neko got one and his feedback on it wasn't great. I remember because it put me off buying one.
                    They released a firmware update to it a while back which improved it a lot. It's still far from perfect and the lag is definitely noticeable, especially in games which already had fairly laggy controls (such as Hyper Duel) but it's mostly usable now.

Comment

Thanks Kotatsu Neko.

Did you have the Wireless or Bluetooth version?

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing... I know with 8BitDo pads there is a slight lag with the Bluetooth versions but not with the 2.4Ghz pads.

Comment

Originally posted by BearBoy View Post
                          Thanks Kotatsu Neko.

Did you have the Wireless or Bluetooth version?
                          I have the 2.4ghz version. Apparently the build quality is slightly better on the new white and black variants, but I haven't heard if there are any lag improvements.

Comment

Working...
                          X