No announcement yet.

The Star Trek Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly though Shatner seems to get around enough that presumably it would be workable in some way, more so for the others. It amazes me that Shatner is still going at 91, the guy looks incredibly good for his age

Comment

News regarding casting for Star Trek: Picard Season 03

Four Exit "Star Trek: Picard" Ahead Of S3 - Dark Horizons
      The final season had already been confirmed to be bringing back the Next Gen cast but not it's been set that it is ditching the shows existing cast. By the sounds it's likely only Michelle Hurd and Jeri Ryan are likely to return in full

Comment

I finished season 2 of Picard this evening. It had entertaining bits but was mostly a mess.

Comment

Buy Star Trek: The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition - The Complete Adventure from Zavvi, the home of pop culture. Take advantage of great prices on Blu-ray, 4K, merchandise, games, clothing and more!

The Directors Edition of Star Trek: Motion Picture hits disc on 05 September 2022, there are standard priced releases of it also

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.zavvi.com/4k/star-trek-t.../13905594.html
            The Directors Edition of Star Trek: Motion Picture hits disc on 05 September 2022, there are standard priced releases of it also
            I might get the regular 4k version. It's a film I still really enjoy because of the gorgeous effects work. Let's be honest there's a lot of long lingering SFX shots in the film that are really quite unnecessary but they're just so lovely. And I'm a sucker for a good matte shot.

Comment

"Star Trek: Lower Decks" S3 Sets Launch - Dark Horizons
              Star Trek: Lower Decks: Season 03 will start airing on 25 August 2022

Comment

"Star Trek: Lower Decks" S3 Sets Launch - Dark Horizons
                Star Trek: Lower Decks: Season 03 will start airing on 25 August 2022
                "Back on your screens"

Where's it gonna be? On Amazon again? Or the streaming service that doesn't exist in the UK?

Comment

Near certainly on the just launched Paramount+

Comment

Near certainly on the just launched Paramount+
                    The finally launched it?

Is Brave New Worlds still airing or is it over?

Comment

Yep, it's live now. There's a 7 day trial on the site but Game Pass owners can claim 30 days instead. It's £6.99 per month.

Halo is on there as well as Strange New Worlds. They seem to launch the first 3 eps first then the rest weekly so likely 5-6 eps so far will be live.

For Star Trek though, now the UK service is live I'd imagine that literally everything will be homed on the service exclusively moving forward

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm actually gonna sub to Paramount+ for this.

Comment

"Strange New Worlds," "Lower Decks" To Crossover - Dark Horizons
                              Lower Decks characters will be appearing in live action form in Strange New Worlds: Season 02

Comment

Highly enjoying Strange New Worlds, back to being just star trek and not the arse muck Picard & Discovery have offered.

Comment

Working...
                                X