Star Trek XIV loses its director

Comment

Nichelle Nichols' Ashes Headed Into Space - Dark Horizons

Comment

Another cast member returns for Star Trek: Picard Season 03

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Another cast member returns for Star Trek: Picard Season 03
          I expect a very Romulan-centric storyline in that case.

Comment

Quaid Talks "Star Trek" LD-SNW Crossover - Dark Horizons
            More about the Strange New Worlds/Lower Decks crossover episode

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              I expect a very Romulan-centric storyline in that case.
              We're dealing with a series that has gone into time travel and alternate timelines in a big way so I guess anything is possible with this character.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                We're dealing with a series that has gone into time travel and alternate timelines in a big way so I guess anything is possible with this character.
                True. I suspect they're going to try and "wrap up" the Sela character.

Comment

True. I suspect they're going to try and "wrap up" the Sela character.
                  That or possibly some revisiting of an alternate Enterprise C itself with the character in question alive and intact.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    That or possibly some revisiting of an alternate Enterprise C itself with the character in question alive and intact.
                    Maybe I really want them to revisit Sela instead because I really don't want this

Tasha Yar was a proud character, a martial arts expert who Worf respected as a warrior.

Her story, as told by Sela (assuming her to be reliable) involves her being captured, and "taken" as a concubine by a Romulan general. That could go to a very dark place, and would show the character being "broken" in a way that I really don't want to see.

Of course, they might go with Sela not being a reliable narrator (as she was describing events which took place before she was born) and give the events more nuance, which could leave the viewer with a more positive view; i.e. Sela might have been over-simplifying and Yar's experience might not have been so grim.

I think my concern is that the show finally "explained" a mystery in S2 that I really didn't feel needed any extra mileage, and I honestly doubt their ability to weave a good story around those events.

Comment

I think my concern is that the show finally "explained" a mystery in S2 that I really didn't feel needed any extra mileage, and I honestly doubt their ability to weave a good story around those events.
                      I totally agree. I just think from their point of view that they're going to see so much more value in...

bringing back Yar compared with bringing back Sela.

And I think they have shown themselves well capable of going for the low hanging fruit.

Comment

Mulgrew On "Star Trek: Janeway" Potential - Dark Horizons
                        Naturally, Mulgrew is open to a Janeway based series akin to Star Trek: Picard

Comment

Comment

Star Trek Day this year appears to have not mentioned films at all this time making the planned fourteenth film for next year look ambitious

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Mulgrew On "Star Trek: Janeway" Potential - Dark Horizons
                              Naturally, Mulgrew is open to a Janeway based series akin to Star Trek: Picard
                              I’m not open to that.

Comment

The ending of Voyager was such a rushed farce, that badly let down the fans who had stuck with the show. Yet I have no interest in seeing a Janeway spinoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X