No announcement yet.

The Star Trek Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do find it unlikely and r-rated Trek would make out to release. The films don't make huge earnings as it and they're not going to get a Deadpool style effect from it, they'd just reduce the audience beyond profitability, especially if they're already so concerned about a non-r rated entries cost.

Comment

Yeah, I agree. It seems unlikely and I don't think the involvement of Tarantino will suddenly boost their popularity because it's a weird fit at best. It's not something either Trek fans or Tarantino fans have been crying out for.

Comment

CBS All Access has officially confirmed that it will begin the rollout of “Short Treks,” four planned short films tied to its “Star Trek: Discovery” series, from October 4th. Each one of the 10-15 minute episodes will on a monthly basis between now and the premiere of the second season of “Star Trek: Discovery” very […]

From 04 October, CBS All Access will begin releasing a total of four mini-episodes which are between 10 and 15 minutes long. The four episodes arrive monthly leading up to the launch of Star Trek: Discovery Season 2

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Yeah, I agree. It seems unlikely and I don't think the involvement of Tarantino will suddenly boost their popularity because it's a weird fit at best. It's not something either Trek fans or Tarantino fans have been crying out for.
          Get these mother****ing Tribbles off my mother****ing spaceship!
          Hand me my tricorder bitch!
          Which one is yours captain?
          The one that says bad mother****er on it!
          This stuff literally writes itself.

Comment

Poster for Star Trek: Discovery Season 2

Comment

Following the panel for the second season of “Star Trek: Discovery” at New York Comic Con this weekend, Trek Movie sat down with executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Heather Kadin and managed to get a few questions in about the other upcoming “Star Trek” series in the works for CBS All Access. In August, Kurtzman […]

Production on the Picard show will start in April 2019 and the show will not be a one off event run

Comment

Following on from “Star Trek: Discovery” and the in the works Jean-Luc Picard series, CBS All Access has handed out a two-season order for “Star Trek: Lower Decks,” a half-hour adult animated comedy series from “Rick and Morty” head writer and executive producer Mike McMahan. The series will focus on the support crew serving on […]

CBS Access have greenlit at least two seasons of a new Star Trek show called Star Trek: Lower Decks

The new show will be an adult orientated animated comedy series from Mike McHahan, one of the head writers and Executive Producers of Rick and Morty. The show will focus on the lowest level crew members aboard one of Starfleets least important ships *cough*Red Dwarf*

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  http://www.darkhorizons.com/adult-an...ies-announced/

CBS Access have greenlit at least two seasons of a new Star Trek show called Star Trek: Lower Decks

The new show will be an adult orientated animated comedy series from Mike McHahan, one of the head writers and Executive Producers of Rick and Morty. The show will focus on the lowest level crew members aboard one of Starfleets least important ships *cough*Red Dwarf*
                  Interesting. They already did an episode titled Lower Decks in TNG that had a similar premise.

Comment

And they had a similar episode in Voyager too. Not too sure about this new animated series though.

Comment

I am coming to the end of the complete next generation bluray boxset now. Apart from some nasty filler episodes, it was great! Is Enterprise any way as comparable, qualitywise, as it’s ready to go next.

Comment

I'd say no. It was very much 'modern trek' for the time it came out meaning there's some tame efforts to 'sex' it up etc. It was very un-Trek like but I really enjoyed Season 3 though

Comment

“Crazy Rich Asians” star Michelle Yeoh is in talks to reprise her “Star Trek Discovery” role of Phillippa Georgiou to lead an upcoming spin-off series based around her character in the works at CBS All Access. Still in the early planning stages, the spin-off will likely to focus on a continuation of her adventures in […]

How much Star Trek content is coming?!

Another Star Trek spin-off is in the works with Michelle Yeoh in talks to reprise her role of Phillippa Georgiou in a Star Trek: Discovery spin-off

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            I am coming to the end of the complete next generation bluray boxset now. Apart from some nasty filler episodes, it was great! Is Enterprise any way as comparable, qualitywise, as it’s ready to go next.
                            I think it gets a lot of flak, but it isn't as bad as some people make out. That's hardly a glowing review, though.

The debate, though, is whether it is better than Voyager.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              I think it gets a lot of flak, but it isn't as bad as some people make out. That's hardly a glowing review, though.

The debate, though, is whether it is better than Voyager.
                              Started watching it and I just can’t gel with the crew. First ep was awful, but the next two were decent. Will stick with it!

Comment

What really bugged me early on about Enterprise was that some of the dressing felt so different, even down to things like the opening sequence and that awful song (which at least was an attempt to mix things up), but the first few episodes then felt so generic Star Trek of the day. Which when we had 7 seasons of Voyager, DS9 and Next Gen was just too much to take. It felt like Trek by numbers in a time when Trek was already very stale.

Comment

Working...
                                X