No announcement yet.

The Star Trek Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emmy winners Dan and Kevin Hageman (“Scary Stories To Tell in the Dark”) are reportedly developing a new CG animated “Star Trek” series which is aimed at teens and will air on Nickelodeon. The story follows a group of lawless teenagers who discover a derelict Starfleet ship and take it on adventures while searching for […]

The animated kids show for Nickelodeon will apparently be about a group of lawless teenagers who discover a derelict Starfleet vessel and take it to go on adventures.

Comment

It’s official, “Star Trek: Picard” will be the title of the CBS All Access series set to launch late this year and a first look photo of Stewart filming the show along with its official title treatment has gone online below. Patrick Stewart surprised in August last year in Las Vegas when he revealed he […]

Star Trek: Picard has finally been given its final official name... Star Trek: Picard

Comment

Comment

I’m in!

Comment

I'm very curious as to how the story of this is going to work, nice to hear a bit to TNG at the end too. I've just started working through Discovery S2 and it hits you from the start as to just how damned well made the thing is which bodes well for this.

Comment

Always up for more PatStew (he loves being called that)

Comment

Filmmaker Quentin Tarantino has offered a brief update on the status of his potential “Star Trek” movie which he confirms now has a script. At last report Mark L. Smith (“The Revenant”) was penning the script based on a story idea from Tarantino himself and the latter, doing some recent press for “Once Upon a […]

Whilst Star Trek XIV continues to stall, Quentin Tarantino has said that his R-rated Star Trek film is closing in on script completion and it may yet still be his final directorial effort.

Comment

“Star Trek” on the big screen may be comatose, but its streaming future is very bright indeed. Between the already aired two seasons of “Star Trek: Discovery,” the upcoming “Star Trek: Picard,” at least one ‘Discovery’ spin-off involving Section 31, numerous short films, a comedy series and two animated series – the franchise could potentially […]

Kurtzman says the Short Treks will be used to test bed ideas for future spin-offs. I liked Discovery's Short Treks but I feel they should be a little less closely tied to the events of the shows as if you miss them (given most airings won't give viewers the shorts to view) it spoils the plot of the main show a bit.

Comment

New poster for Star Trek: Picard

Comment

RSC just finished scratching his arse there.

Comment

The trailer for Star Trek: Picard... and oh man, that is some hardcore fan teasing right there.

Also, 6 new Short Treks will lead into Star Trek: Discovery Season 03

The animated spin-off Star Trek: Lower Decks is confirmed to be set post-Nemesis and the USS Voyager puts in an appearance.

There's been confirmation that some of the shorts for Discovery will focus on the crew of the USS Enterprise and the showrunners have hinted they're pursuing the idea of a Pike/Spock/Enterprise spin-off
                        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 20-07-2019, 22:01.

Comment

The trailer for Picard looks great! I am all over that and can’t wait for it. Lots of treats in that trailer but where is the dog?!

The animated series I have only seen one image of but it looks so utterly predictable, like a parody of what an animated series should look like. But maybe it will still turn out to be good. Probably doesn’t matter much what it looks like but I was very underwhelmed by the look.

Comment

It wasn't that long ago I was thinking 'I wonder if they'll do a Star Trek series on Netflix or something, with a good budget.'
                            Now I feel a little swamped in them.
                            Still, Picard looks great.

Comment

Topper. Seven of Wad was a surprise inclusion.

Comment

CBS All Access’ upcoming high-profile “Star Trek: Picard” series is getting some tie-in print elements to fill in the twenty-year gap between the final pre-reboot film “Star Trek: Nemesis” and the new episodes. Ahead of the early 2020 launch of the show, a number of prequel projects will be released and will tell the story […]

Star Trek: Picard is to receive a three issue prequel comic called Star Trek: Picard - Countdown. Nope, it's not about Jean Luc learning to appreciate Richard Whitely repeats in his retirement, it's about a critical mission during the 20 years between Star Trek: Nemesis and the new show.

Also releasing is: Star Trek: Picard - The Last Best Hope which is a novel that leads directly into the shows events.

Comment

Working...
                                X