No announcement yet.

The Star Trek Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Mulgrew will reprise her famous role as former U.S.S. Voyager Captain Kathryn Janeway in the upcoming CG-animated series “Star Trek: Prodigy” for Nickelodeon and CBS Studios. Emmy winners Dan and Kevin Hageman are behind the series which will follow a group of lawless teenagers who discover a derelict Starfleet ship and take it on […]

Star Trek: Prodigy, the new animated kids show, has set its lead character - Janeway, with Kate Mulgrew returning to the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      https://www.darkhorizons.com/lovecra...arp-set-dates/
      Star Trek: Lower Decks will launch on 06 August
      This has finished. Let us never speak of it again. Or renew it.

Comment

Rumour has it that they need a new captain's chair after someone stole the last one.

Comment

Just one day after premiering the third season, CBS All Access has officially renewed “Star Trek: Discovery” for a fourth season. Those involved have already been at work on another season and pre-production has been well underway ahead of filming kicking off on November 2nd. Alex Kurtzman and Michelle Paradise will continue to serve as […]

CBS All Access has greenlit Star Trek: Discovery Season 04

Comment

Comment

Kalinda Vazquez has been set to write a new “Star Trek” movie for Paramount Pictures and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot. Vazquez, who was named after a character from the original 1960s series, wrote a recent Michelle Yeoh-centric episode of “Star Trek: Discovery” and has served as a consulting producer on the most recent season. She […]

Kalina Vasquez, who recently worked on the newest season of Discovery, has been put to task writing a standalone new Star Trek movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Is it on any of the services here? Curious to check it out.
                Just an update though you probably noticed, Lower Decks is on Amazon now.

I really enjoyed it, honestly; it was a daft bit of fun. I think it struggles because "the Star Trek parody" is itself a worn trope now, and Galaxy Quest exists, but I also felt it got better as it went on.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Just an update though you probably noticed, Lower Decks is on Amazon now.
                  I had not noticed. Thank you!

Comment

CBS has released a teaser for Star Trek: Picard Season 02 which releases in 2022

Comment

And Star Trek: Discovery Season 04 landing in 2021

Comment

And Star Trek: Lower Decks Season 02 hitting 12 August 2021

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Great! I was hoping Lower Decks would get a second season after the wobbly (but fun in parts) first. A lot worse gets commissioned these days.

Comment

Apparently they've already commissioned Season 03 as well

Comment

Picard Season 2 Teaser was awesome. Lower Decks getting a third season is great. I hope that Prodigy will be good, I know it's made for 30 years younger audience than I am, but I still want to see it.

I just started to go through Star Trek TNG Season 6/DS9 Season 1 chronological airdate watch through. Going to go all the way to end of DS9/Voyager and watch the movies as well. I've never watched the shows like this and since I have all the DVD boxes I thought "why not", I always just focused on 1 show at a time, so it's a nice change of pace. When I was a kid, the channel that showed Star Trek in Finland just showed one series at a time, after TNG they started DS9 that went on for 4-5 seasons and then they started Voyager and it went on for 2-3 seasons, so even back when they were originally on air I did not have the possibility to watch them concurrently. I just got through TNG season 6 episode 12 and DS9 season 1 episode 6 and I have to say that DS9 started strong. I'm really enjoying this watch through so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X