Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus

Comment

This is awful news. Very sad but I am confused as to why Near is always referred to as their or they. I'm guessing he /she was transgender? But even that doesn't make sense to use their / they.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        This is awful news. Very sad but I am confused as to why Near is always referred to as their or they. I'm guessing he /she was transgender? But even that doesn't make sense to use their / they.
        They/their is for someone not using a gender pronoun(or if you don't know the correct one to use).

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          We're all free to choose the pronoun we're most comfortable with to refer to ourselves. That's the one that they chose.

Hadn't heard of Near before (obviously have heard of BSNES though). Terrible news, their despair must have been unbearable.

Comment

Read about this on Nintendo Life.

Awful news.

A massive blow for SNES emulation in general, but that feels totally irrelevant in the context of Near feeling such despair that they felt that this was the only way out.

Comment

I haven't ever heard of Kiwi Farms before but from 5 minutes of Googling it sounds utterly utterly poisonous and evil.

The internet was a mistake.

Comment

Yeah, I learned of that place yesterday and the sooner it is de-platformed the better.

Horrible news, rest in peace.

Comment

It's indeed messed up in every way, i have heard of that place in the past and it's a repositry for the worst things on the net. Basically it's like 4chan a place for the scum of the net to congregate. Hope someone hacks the server and wipes the forum database & the backups.

Comment

It's basically a forum where a bunch of Internet losers with miserable lives go to find people to be critical about, to distract them from their own shortcomings. The owner is a long-term unemployed manchild who is on the brink of being chucked out of his family home. One time when somebody turned up at his house to complain, he made his mum speak to them while he hid in his room. Tells you everything you need to know about the place really.

Comment

The Kiwi Farms main page has written something interesting while the site is down, they're calling BS on the suicide.

Comment

This one has been long coming and a huge pain to get to this point, but it's finally there! As always for those PR, it's not yet finished and available here for early review before being ready for ...

PCSX2 no longer needs plug-ins

Comment

Run NES games on your SNES:

Contribute to Myself086/Project-Nested development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

What's the best N64 emulator for Windows PC right now? By best I mean easiest.

Something where I just download it, and it automatically selects the most appropriate plug-ins etc.

The last time I dabbled in this several years ago I still had to manually select graphics, audio, controller, and central core plug-ins/builds/drivers, manually, for every single game.

Which is insane. By now we should know what the optimal load out for every game is, and the emulator should automatically set all of this up. And then for the geeks there can be an advanced options menu.

Basically I just want to click and go without thinking and for it to work flawlessly (like NES and SNES, and most other emulators). Does this sort of N64 emulator exist?

Comment

Comment

Your eyes are not deceiving you. As of 5.0-14690, Dolphin now has mGBA directly built into it as a new way to handle Game Boy Advance connectivity with GameCube titles. For those who don't know, mGBA is the most renowned and accurate GBA emulator of this era and has been…

The newest Dolphin now has the mGBA emulator built into it meaning GC-GBA connectivity is easier

Comment

Working...
                                X