No announcement yet.

General Emulation Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google the links but GameCube games in vr is a thing now via dolphin.

Comment

I ordered a Bittboy v2 which I wanted just for Game Boy emulation as I have been eyeing up collecting for it. Hopefully this scratches the itch! The recent firmware upgrade sealed the deal, and the new green Game Boy filter. Yakumo's video is featured on the Bittboy site!

Comment

Sweet Jesus.

Luigi's Mansion running on Switch

Comment

It is on my Shield. Nintendo are idiots by not exploiting their catalogue as they should. There is no reason why this can't be on the eshop for a fiver.

Comment

Nintendo don’t want fivers though, they are the biggest greedy bastards going.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              Nintendo don’t want fivers though, they are the biggest greedy bastards going.
              Spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                There is no reason why this can't be on the eshop for a fiver.
                Of course there is. It just got an outstanding 3D remaster on the 3DS. Why would they then lazily ISO dump the original on the Switch for a fiver?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                  Why would they then lazily ISO dump the original on the Switch for a fiver?

Becasue Nintendo know they got mugs that will pay over £30 quid for little more than a port.

Comment

Has anyone managed to get their hands on a Retroflag Gpi?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      It is on my Shield. Nintendo are idiots by not exploiting their catalogue as they should. There is no reason why this can't be on the eshop for a fiver.
                      Have you had any issues with the Vulkan backend? It worked for a bit but now errors out. Opengl is fine but slower. Tried deleting cache, reinstalling etc. And Vulkan still plays up.
                      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Comment

*sighs, reaches for wallet* and now I have to buy an exploited Switch. Also see that fullspeed Saturn and DC cores are available.
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Yep, it's absolutely leaping along to extents I didn't think they'd reach.

Comment

This is nice - The RetroArch Disc project has original PS1, Saturn and Sega CD game discs booting from PC drives: https://www.libretro.com/index.php/r...ing-very-soon/ and there are plans to make it work with the Raspberry Pi build.

They've also gotten runahead working on the Pi4, so controller latency should nicely improve when the Pi4 version of RetroArch becomes available.

Comment

When you think emulator frontends, there's a high chance that RetroArch comes to mind. Its simple design and ease of use have made it an incredibly popular application, for years and years. And now, you'll be able to officially use RetroArch from the comfort of Steam. In an attempt to legitimize...

Quite a big one, on 30 July Retroarch will get an official launch on Steam

Comment

Working...
                                X