• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah! That looks incredible!

If I had a PC I’d be trying that out immediately

Would absolutely buy a wheel and pedals for Initial D. I wonder if
    you can play online with it?!

Comment

****ing hell I need to try this just for Initial D!

Comment

I'll be downloading Teknoparrot and trying to play After Burner Climax, which I missed when it was on the 360 & PS3. I also hope Sega Race TV works OK.

Comment

This page might come in handy to get started. This example is for SR3.

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?

Outrun 2!
            Wangan Midnight!

Comment

I won't go into details but it took a lot of internet digging and I finally got cxbx running with Virtua Cop 3 and it works really well with an Xbox controller. No messing with settings as it's shakey if you over fiddle but 60fps it seems even if you can't really sharpen the default image. Nice.

Comment

Despite previously having run it before I've found Supermodel far too convoluted to get running so gave up, I'm very early tinkering with Teknoparrot (have to run it windowed as well) but it's impressive and in the one game I've run so far I'm getting 4K 60fps without any issues.

Comment

Teknoparrot keeps getting corrupted when I download it for some reason. No clue why.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    Despite previously having run it before I've found Supermodel far too convoluted to get running so gave up, I'm very early tinkering with Teknoparrot (have to run it windowed as well) but it's impressive and in the one game I've run so far I'm getting 4K 60fps without any issues.
                    Funnily enough, I've had Supermodel running before and it worked pretty well. Can't get it going now though and I'll be buggered if I can remember how to set it up properly. Will have to have a crack at Teknoparrot.

Comment

I tried for ages with Supermodel, followed the cmd rules and even tried the UI. Not sure why it's so troublesome now.
                      Teknoparrot is generally very easy, you have to set it up for controls and work through the settings (no idea why full screen won't work quite right (has some display issues) but so far it's been very impressive for something that is much younger than Supermodel

Comment

The overlay/shader community haven't been wasting any time...

"A few more years and we won't even have to dig anymore."

Comment

Now we just need convex LCD monitors.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            I want a shader that overlays Grant's finger hovering in the corner. Every now and then it comes into view and causes the image to freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                              I want a shader that overlays Grant's finger hovering in the corner. Every now and then it comes into view and causes the image to freak out.
                              lol xD

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                The overlay/shader community haven't been wasting any time...

Those look amazing, are there any guides, would like to give it a go

Comment

Working...
                                X