No announcement yet.

General Emulation Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've led myself down a rabbit hole today. Does anyone have any experience using a DolphinBar with Wiimotes? Any good?

Comment

And as a follow up, got myself completely distracted last night with Youtube which is why only Metal Slug 6 got an airing, all these vids look so damned good:

Comment

Viewtiful Joe also sits right at home with 4K. Bar a couple of UI icons everything upscales perfectly right off of the bat. I think I might grab one of those Dolphinbars myself.

Comment

Those Gamecube and Wii games upscale so well! It would be easy money for Nintendo, all they need to do is upscale them to 1080p and chuck them out on the Switch as is. Nintendo fans are used to buying multiple versions of games so it's a no brainer. It's testament to how well those games were made in the first place, they haven't aged a bit.

Comment

MiSTer has had SNES and Genesis cores for a while now. It's moving so fast!

Just Neo and CPS-1/2/3 left to cover and I can jump in. Speaking of which: https://www.retrorgb.com/work-on-a-c...rt-begins.html

Comment

Some Breath of the Wild graphics options available via Cemu Emulator

Intel Core i5-7600kEVGA GTX 1080 FTW216GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200

Whilst Cemu Emulator 1.15.4 is out

It's not new but the Nintendont Emulator for installing on WiiU is a thing of beauty

Comment

[MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION]

I really need to sort out installing Nintendont on my WiiU.

Does it work on the gamepad screen? Like, can I use my gamepad as a big handheld GC?

Comment

Yep, you can basically use the Gamepad as a Nintendo Switch for Gamecube games

Comment

With all the fidelity of a Game Gear!

Comment

That's great re: being able to use the gamepad. No analogue triggers though, I've just realised! Would break Sunshine.

Comment

Yep, Sunshines a pain which I imagine puts the stoppers imon an eventual Switch rerelease too. The Gamepad screen though isn't that bad for playing the GC library on

Comment

PSP emulation on Nintendo Switch lands:

Comment

Full Picard round of applause for this one:

Emulator bSnes has added a function that enhances Mode 7 effects to give them a HD presentation. Some games are finicky in their support but many such as F Zero and Pilotwings become things of beauty with it

Comment

That’s a really clever use of an emulator having more grunt than the emulated system. Admittedly the low resolution sprites look a bit off compared to the hd backgrounds but the screens of F-Zero show it as being quite a sympathetic improvement.

Comment

Jeepers!

It does look a bit UltraHLE so I'd like to try running the emulator at a lower resolution(something nearer 640x480). I think the difference between the tracks and sprites would be less jarring that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X