No announcement yet.

Shenmue 1 & 2 HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's everyone playing it on? Are the bugs fairly consistent across platforms?

Comment

PS4 for me. When I looked on Reddit, PC owners were complaining about the exact same issue.

Comment

PS4 Pro for me. I've had plenty of those buggy cutscenes, but if you save often, you can reload and try again and usually it works out fine. Pain in the butt for sure. The patch available on PS4 (1.01) is the same one that's been there since atleast Saturday, there's not been any further patches. The company responsible for the ports are actually based in the UK, d3t. They've said they will support the game post launch.

Comment

Any truth to the rumour in the Eurogamer comments section that the games won't run at all without the day one patch? It seems a bit unlikely but with the way the industry abuses patching these days, not too far fetched.

Comment

Xbox one X for me.Also had the cut scenes bugs and just hit another bug whilst fork lift driving.Wouldn't let me drop the crate and reverse

Comment

The fork lift bit was frustrating enough without bugs.

Comment

What on earth were the testers doing?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  What on earth were the testers doing?
                  Spending all day at the arcades, obviously

Comment

Eyyyyy, I just beat Shenmue 1 and it didn't ask me to save after the credits and create a clear save. So I can't transfer my stuff to Shenmue 2.

Comment

That's terrible. How long did it take you to complete? In my memory, the games are really long but my memory could be badly flawed.

Comment

I wouldn't say that long really. I know the game like the inside of Ine-sans knicker draw, so I got through it pretty fast. Plus I didn't waste any time training or collecting as I can't be arsed until they fix the game up a bit. In the process of replaying the last day to see if I can get the save.

Comment

It worked the second time thankfully. Unlocked

70 Man Battle and magic weather

Comment

This sounds bugged to hell. A real shame and a bit of a disgrace to the legacy of such an important game.

You smashed it out Adam. Ine-san's knicker drawer lol.

Comment

On PS4 standard I get a bug where cut scenes get all greyed out but the game dialogue is still playing. I can't see anything except wait till the scene plays out. Pretty busting bug. Going to stop playing and wait for a fix.

Comment

Yeah, I've lost the motivation to play it. Especially considering there are many cutscenes that just play when you step on a particular spot so I can't predict them. I could save every few minutes but... what's the point?

I'll wait for an update.

Comment

Working...
                                X