The Grand Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Grand Tour

Expected around December on PS4 and XBO, Amazon are going to release an episodic racer based on their Top Gear rival. Each week the game will be updated in time with new episodes of the show.

I will definitely play this, even if it is ridiculously bad. Great promotion.

Comment

Worth gettin' just to put Richard The Hammond Hamster in a fatal high speed accident.

Comment

Press F for sexist remark. Press H to punch an Irishman.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Press F for sexist remark. Press H to punch an Irishman.
            If this turns out to be a survival game where you have to keep Clarkson from getting hungry, I'm am disappoint.

Comment

I'm down with this. I love watching these guys dicking about in cars.

I can just see a Mario Kart-esque character select screen with each of them spinning around. With me hovering over being James May, but his speed is just half a bar.
              Last edited by hudson; 22-08-2018, 16:50.

Comment

What a great idea! First of its kind, surely. Has potential.

Comment

Just noticed this is out now in advance of series 3 launching on Friday. Not sure I want to play before the show, anyone else taken the plunge yet?

Comment

The reviews are terrible, unfortunately.

Comment

This thread is full of can't tell if serious

Comment

There's a trailer for it, thankfully not a survival game, but maybe a bit of a horror.

You can buy it now for £12 https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/th...e/bp25hlj6h3c4 although it's not completely clear if the additional episodes will be paid for DLC. Given there are 10 episodes, this could end up costing you a considerable amount of money.
                        Last edited by MartyG; 17-01-2019, 12:41.

Comment

I've been watching the 2nd series in UHD this week. They need better cameras because in UHD (4K) you can see the grain on in car shots to camera quite badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            They need better cameras because in UHD (4K) you can see the grain on in car shots to camera quite badly.
                            Do people look more hairy in 4K? I often have nostalgia for pre-1080p when looking at people wasn't so 'warts and all'. I sometimes choose to watch things in 720p for a more relaxing experience. I have a feeling that 4K might be too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                              Do people look more hairy in 4K? I often have nostalgia for pre-1080p when looking at people wasn't so 'warts and all'. I sometimes choose to watch things in 720p for a more relaxing experience. I have a feeling that 4K might be too much for me.
                              I'm surprised you're not still on Betamax Leon!

I really hate Clarkson and co, and obviously this game looks in many ways quite rubbish, but what they've done with it in terms of synching it up with the programme in terms of content and release timings is actually really interesting.

There's a lot of potential there for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X