Arcade Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade Tracker

Is there a site that tracks what arcade locations have what machines? Like which cinema still has a House of the Dead or whatever?

I really want to have a shot on Sega's Lost World but have no idea how to get to one.

Yes, have a look here:

Comment

Thanks for that. Next time I’m in Brighton with the lads, Brewdog will be a must-visit. They got SSF2X and HoD in there as well as fantastic beer.

Comment

I've been meaning to start a thread along these lines for ages. I thought it would be good to get a list going of all the arcades in the country and what games they have. Now someone else has done it for me! Nice

I didn't know that Brewdog pub had Street Fighter 2. If I ever decide to leave the house that'll be where I go next.

Comment

I know, it's great. I just happened to come across it the other day while looking out of interest to see if there were any other Time Crisis 5 machines in the UK other than the one in Namco Funscape in London (there are, there are two others, one at Arcade Club I think).

Comment

That's brilliant, [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION], thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Yes, have a look here:

https://arcadelion.uk/
              Can someone clarify for me, is that how the site is meant to work?

I can search for a location, but although it brings up a map, clicking on the pins doesn't tell me anything about them - and the list of machines beneath it is a bit of a mess, with overlaps and text spilling out. I had assumed clicking the pins would filter the list below, but it doesn't.

I love the idea and I really want to see that succeed, but it'd be great if they fixed these issues.

Comment

Great idea, poorly executed presently but kudos to whoever did it for even getting it up and running.

Comment

Yah the site is incredibly whack to use. It's actually easier to just search google for the name of the cab you are looking for + "arcadelion" to find stuff.

As you say though, kudos to the people who got it going. I notice the chap who runs Las Vegas in Soho has contributed quite a few entries.

Comment

There are massive holes in their database. The thread asked for arcades, not a job!

Comment

Working...
                    X