No announcement yet.

Disney Animation: Live Action Adaptations Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "in live action" is pretty crucial and instantly means not precise and very different. We perceive cartoons differently to live action for very obvious reasons. Look it's fine if Homeward Bound did something to you and you now can't handle dubbed animals, that's okay. I'm just saying for me, this trailer looks fine right up until the point where live action dogs lip sync. That's all.

Comment

Whole conversation above is making me laugh.

Lady and the Tramp looks pretty well put together. But it's so achingly saccharine sweet that...yeah, I dunno, I'm not really interested.

Gosh, they are really churning these movies out, too. It's one after another.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

Whole conversation above is making me laugh.
        We're not here for your amusement! This is serious business! Real animals don't talk, Wakka! Their mouths can't make the correct shapes to form speech. They don't even have fully developed vocal chords!

Comment

Disney have released a deleted song from Aladdin:

Comment

Long-range tracking figures are in for the Angelina Jolie-led “Maleficent” sequel and the film looks to be one of the few Disney tentpoles that might actively disappoint. The early forecast from Box-Office Pro has the film headed for a domestic opening of $30-50 million, with $37 million being their prediction – a far cry from […]

Disney's track record of making hit live action adaptations but being unable to sequelize them looks set to continue as projections for next months Maleficent II: Mistress of Evil have the film looking likely to open soft, just over half what the first film opened to.

Comment

There’s no question 2019 is going to be Disney’s biggest year to date with many of its movies making over a billion worldwide and plenty of high profile sequels, remakes, and more ahead of the much-touted Disney+ launch. In fact it’s so big that 2020’s line-up for the Mouse House is actually pretty anaemic in […]

Snow White
              is looking likely as a 2021 release

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                http://www.darkhorizons.com/disneys-...white-in-2021/

Snow White
                is looking likely as a 2021 release
                I'm anticipating some creative changes - starting with how she's saved by a prince in an act of love; a prince who fell in love with her the previous time he saw her. Also she's 14 years old.

Comment

It should be more like the Shrek references:

"Though she lives with seven other men, she's not easy"
                  "Oh no! Dead broad off the table!"

Comment

A new teaser for Pixar's Onward, the trailers still do nothing for me but the synopsis suggests we may have another tear enducing Pixar effort at EMOTIONAL MANIPULATIOOOOON!

Comment

Newcomer Jonah Hauer-King (“World on Fire,” “Little Women”) has been cast as Prince Eric in Disney’s live-action remake of the 1989 animated classic “The Little Mermaid”. At one point singer Harry Styles was is in early talks for the role, but ended up passing. Hauer-King had two screen tests, the most recent being last week […]

Jonah Hauer-King has been cast as Prince Eric in The Little Mermaid

Comment

New poster for Mulan

Comment

New trailer for Mulan

Comment

It’s official. Oscar-winning filmmaker Robert Zemeckis is fully aboard Disney‘s live-action remake of its animated classic Pinocchio. He’ll direct, and co-write the next draft with Chris Weitz for a possible year-end production start. Casting is still being determined. Zemeckis and Weitz will write off the previous draft that the latter penned with Simon Farnaby. The original […]

I want to know what they offered him because Robert Zemeckis has signed to direct the adaptation of Pinocchio

Whilst Disney have begun development of a 'live action' remake of Bambi

Comment

It’s not just “Lady and the Tramp” it would seem, with more live-action remakes of Disney animated fare skipping theatrical and instead heading direct to the Disney+ streaming service. The DisInsider reports that a new live-action take on “Lilo & Stitch,” which will be a live-action/CGI hybrid project (ala “Alvin and the Chipmunks”), will start […]

Disney is proceeding with the live action Lilo & Stitch but reportedly it will be the second adaptation to move to Disney+ instead of cinema with a late 2021 release lined up

Comment

Disney has enlisted “Flight” scribe John Gatins and “Straight Outta Compton” writer Andrea Berloff to collaborate on a screenplay for a sequel to 2019’s hit live-action adaptation of the classic animated movie “Aladdin”. The Guy Ritchie-directed remake of the 1992 classic overcame some bad reviews to haul in more than a billion dollars worldwide, a […]

Disney is hoping to have its first success with a live action sequel to an animated remake as they have opted to move forward with Aladdin II

The new film will be a fresh story rather than using any material from the DVD sequels to the animated film

Comment

Working...
                                X