The Evil Within 2 Xbone £5 at Sainsburys...Titanfall 2 £5 @ Poundland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Evil Within 2 Xbone £5 at Sainsburys...Titanfall 2 £5 @ Poundland

As above, instore visit to Wakefield megastore for TEW2, there was also blank spaces where Yooka Laylee and the Bioshock collection used to be, each sold out at £5 a pop.

The Poundland Titanfall 2 was marked as brand new and it was indeed minty sealed with the seal.

I don't even know if these are decent bargs, though I'm certain first un is.

Also had State Of Decay 2 for £11 as well. I bought.

Comment

These would be available the weekend I was away wouldn't they? They're both not too far from work so I'll scope them out afterwards (chances are the vultures have already swooped in though).

Comment

Yeah mate, second time I went back for the Bioshock but it was still sold out.

Maybe not worth a full trip to Wakey for the day but always bob in, they have some crazy fiver deals some weeks.

Rocket League was also a tenner, don't know if that's good (???) and they had the full Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes GOTY w/ all the DLC for a tenner a coupla weeks back, seemed a great deal tbh, never seen it before as well. And SEALED!

ALWAYS sealed from there.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Yeah mate, second time I went back for the Bioshock but it was still sold out.

Maybe not worth a full trip to Wakey for the day but always bob in, they have some crazy fiver deals some weeks.

Rocket League was also a tenner, don't know if that's good (???) and they had the full Phantom Pain/Ground Zeroes GOTY w/ all the DLC for a tenner a coupla weeks back, seemed a great deal tbh, never seen it before as well. And SEALED!

ALWAYS sealed from there.
          My workplace is 2-3 minutes max from both stores. The Poundland had a few titles on a lower shelf at the back of the store but there wasn't anything that made me bite. I'll keep my eyes open for any of the tasty deals that do appear though.

Comment

Working...
          X