Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Photoshop is a global art tool used across pretty much every industry that handles art, games included. While there are also many custom tools, if you see art you can say it looks photoshopped and you are 100% accurate.

Also, Leon, I’m not quite clear on your position on this still - could you explain in more detail

Comment

I get it now. I get jokes. Okay so Family Fry had to explain it to me but MOSTLY I get jokes.

Comment

It has been interesting to read the differing opinions on the game's art style. I'm interested in seeing what other characters roll be playable, how many stages there will be, will it have replayability, etc. Hopefully all these questions will be answered in the New Year.

Comment

It's been their plan all along - distract everybody with the art-style to distract from the impending announcement that Yuzo Koshiro will not be making the music for this.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 30-12-2018, 18:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            , if you see art you can say it looks photoshopped and you are 100% accurate.
            A lot of Amiga art was created using Deluxe Paint.

And when I talked about an image maybe being "photoshopped", I always said 'cut & paste in photoshop', so I made that distinction.

It's quite sad how unfair people can be. It's easy to try to make someone look unfair or stupid when you refuse to acknowledge everything they've said and then manipulate things to create a false impression.

It's also very sad how some people single me out, acting like they're blind to other people sharing the same view/opinion. It annoys me quite a bit, because I also have to deal with criticism from other people who haven't bothered to read all my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
              Whole thing looks photoshopped imo.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Going off on a tangent...

Marvel/Disney/Sony...if you're reading this...DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BRINGING J. JONAH JAMESON BACK TO ANY SPIDER-MAN FILM UNLESS JK SIMMONS IS GOING TO REPRISE THE ROLE.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

Marvel/Disney/Sony...if you're reading this...DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BRINGING J. JONAH JAMESON BACK TO ANY SPIDER-MAN FILM UNLESS JK SIMMONS IS GOING TO REPRISE THE ROLE.

That is all.
                  I concur.

Comment

It's been their plan all along - distract everybody with the art-style to distract from the impending announcement that Yuzo Koshiro will not be making the music for this.
                    This guy gets it

Comment

That is all.
                      Yeah. Admittedly they rolled a six on their first roll of the dice on that one. It's one of the things which was translated from comic to screen entirely without flaw.

Comment

Thought I'd come here and mention, I just bought Fight'N'Rage for peanuts in the Steam sale. I've only played it for literally about 2 minutes, but the controls seemed great and it looks to be good fun, and costs peanuts.

Comment

I think I'm fine with SOR4's visuals because... SOR1-3 aren't visually that good?

Comment

..Eh? They're among the best looking games on the console, and of that era actually. Get them on a CRT and see them for how they're supposed to look.

Even this crap video does a good job of showing SoR2 off:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              I think I'm fine with SOR4's visuals because... SOR1-3 aren't visually that good?
                              i think too much 4k content has gone to your head!

Comment

I can take them as benchmarks for their system but generally I don't think they've visually aged that amazingly, I can certainly see the need for a new game to update the visuals and presumably SOR4 didn't warrant the extent of work put into something like Mania because the fanbase is tiny by comparison. I dunno, I look at the old games then the new one and I think they pretty much nailed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X