No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried. Let's face it, the last one we all loved came out in late 1992.

We spat on the last one like it meant nothing.

My catchphrase in life: "Be Thankful!".

Comment

I think it looks ok actually. Although I don't know who was playing as Axel in that vid but I don't think they've ever played a videogame before. Beyond annoying to watch.

Comment

This one’s better. Playing as Adam with clearer sound.

Comment

That’s looks promising now. Certainly appears to play like SoR and the soundtrack is very fitting. Still seems it’s quite far off if they still don’t have a release date in mind.

Comment

Comment

Now THAT is more like it... I luv this multiplayer method. Also loving the Synth Wave sound that Yuzo Koshiro has adopted. The sound fits the game setting so well... So on trend, with this semi/underground sound.

It’s like a very welcome trip down memory lane when I see the footage that is coming out from this game...

Comment

Who the hell is Floyd Iraia though? He looks like a compromise of sorts between Zan and Max.

Comment

Entirity of Stage 1 in 4-player co-op.

Comment

ipad flash animation game

Comment

Yeah, they should just pixellate the crap out of everything.

Comment

Do you get more enemies on the screen/enemies have more health in 4 player?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          ipad flash animation game
                          You said it, looks utter crap.

Comment

Clip-art...ama right?

Comment

Naganuma is off soundtrack duties

Comment

I know we should be glad that this even exists, but the art just looks really misjudged to my eyes. Some of it isn't bad art (although some certainly is), it's just stylistically totally inappropriate. Why turn such an iconic Japanese series into something so, to be frank, French? Now we've heard some of the music and it too is just poorly thought out. Dub step..? Really? It's just painful. The composer claims to have studied the original games, but I can only imagine he meant SOR3.

It's great that Sega are dipping into their back catalogue for sequels and re-makes, but with this and the mediocre Panzer Dragoon release, things aren't looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X