No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to playing this especially after the reveal of the original soundtracks and characters.

Comment

TA

Fait accompli. Yer daft nob.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        True, but hopefully it's a quick downloaded and then fast uninstall. I fancy a quick play, just to see how crap its really going to be
        Fingers crossed for your internet to slow down

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          Fingers crossed for your internet to slow down
          Don't care , I'll just play the better originals , while I'll wait for the crap to download.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
            TA

Fait accompli. Yer daft nob.
            Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe . Let my Nob go, let it go...

Comment

It's looking to be lots of fun. More AvP than SoR, minus guns. By no means a bad thing.

Comment

The more I see of this the more I like the look of it.

Being able to play as classic sprites is cool.

The fact it is on Game Pass is a super bonus!!

Comment

I hope it’s class. As I have said previously, there’s a lot of thought and effort gone into this. Style choices aren’t to everyone’s taste. That’s fine. The developers seem to have tried to make the core game new, while nodding to the past. As far as bonuses are concerned, they’ve rammed in a shedload of fan service. The criticism is overly brutal and unwarranted. Unless it plays badly!

Comment

It's all on the game play. If the hits are satisfying and you can chuck someone through a phone box I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe . Let my Nob go, let it go...
                      Don't worry, it's not just the war we won't believe.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Don't worry, it's not just the war we won't believe.
                        Pipe down, rub-a-dub

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          It's looking to be lots of fun. More AvP than SoR, minus guns. By no means a bad thing.
                          AvP? Not sure I'd go that far, tbh.

Personally, I'll wager that SoR 4 will ultimately be decent but still considerably inferior to the games on the Capcom Belt Action Collection/Beat 'Em Up Bundle.

Comment

LRG have revealed the Collector's Edition - usual tat: steelbook, OST CD, artbook, character statue.

Will be available to pre-order from this Friday at 10am and 6pm EST (2pm & 10pm BST).

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 29-04-2020, 12:05.

Comment

I honestly do not get the appeal of this sort of stuff at all. I think I used to like it but now I just think, ugh, so much junk I have to store.

More power to anyone who's into it though. I'm probably just becoming boring!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                I honestly do not get the appeal of this sort of stuff at all. I think I used to like it but now I just think, ugh, so much junk I have to store.

More power to anyone who's into it though. I'm probably just becoming boring!
                                I think I'm turning the same way - these boxsets don't quite hold the allure they once did and, as you mention, storage is becoming an issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X