Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Wrong. There is a standard physical version available to pre-order on LRG.

LRG are doing the physical version of this exclusively which means no guarantee that physical will get general release so you best order from LRG if you want a copy. Pre-orders close end of the week (3rd May), I believe.
    Eeeh, it's £22 on the eShop so I'm gonna get it on that, I think.

Comment

I'd be well embarrassed if I slated the art in this game (o)(o)

Seriously though... In the words of the great bithead1000... "I'm in!".

Comment

Eurogamers is the best fan bater - Better than the original

Comment

Amusing that the criticisms about the game being too similar to a 25+ years game is exactly why it’s a positive in my book.

Comment

A stand alone soundtrack CD will be launching later in the year after vinyl release.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Eeeh, it's £22 on the eShop so I'm gonna get it on that, I think.
              Your choice, obviously.

Digital for this is a no-no as far I'm concerned. I'm in two minds about purchasing this but if I do it'll be physical.

Really and truly, we shouldn't be at the point where physical versions of Switch games are an exception instead of a rule and yes, Nintendo are to blame for letting it get to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post

A stand alone soundtrack CD will be launching later in the year after vinyl release.
                Gonna call it now and guess that Data Discs will be doing the SoR4 vinyl, not least because they've done the vinyl for the original trilogy.

I'll be surprised if they're not.

EDIT: I called that completely wrong and didn't realise that the tweet came from Bravewave - the guys who did the excellent SFII Definitive Soundtrack remaster a few years ago.
                Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 29-04-2020, 16:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ania-treatment
                  Eurogamers is the best fan bater - Better than the original
                  eurogamer are scum, dishonest thieving bunch. I bet sor4 has some online ads with them

Comment

Great to see these scores, especially from Martin Robinson at EG. Surprised they didn't mark it down for the liberal use of clipart to be honest.

Comment

VP magnanimous, there.

All we need now is for the obligatory ‘I had one go and it was crap’ post from TA and we have the full house.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                        VP magnanimous, there.

All we need now is for the obligatory ‘I had one go and it was crap’ post from TA and we have the full house.
                        You know my history with them, they are pure scum.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          You know my history with them, they are pure scum.
                          What you mean is:

”I have slagged off this game for months, and yet it’s reviewed well. Very well. So maybe I’m wrong. I will maybe try with an open mind, and not be such a judgemental fanny. I don’t like Eurogamer, but all those reviewers can’t be in the pocket of a small indie developer. That would be insane.”

My pleasure.

Comment

Still looks like an episode of Strong Bad.

Comment

Ending walk thought already up on YouTube - dear oh dear the youth of today...

Comment

Here it is guys, Street Of Rage 4 is finally here!! Is it any good? Well, I thought the initial previews were awful but here I am with my honest first time ever impressions of the game as I boot it up for the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X