No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brilliant now if only konami would do gradius and new castevania, or sega a new golden axe with this much love,

Comment

Best shooter on switch =esp
      Best fighter=sor4
      best 2d platformer=donkey kong
      definitely the best machine out at moment and i have had them all.

Comment

get these guys on panzer dragoon

Comment

Want radiant silver gun too please please M2?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
            Have you actually watched any game play videos? Even Yakumo's rough first play? There is tons of new. It's not even a debate.

I'm too busy to buy/play this unfortunately. I need to dedicate 100% of my spare time towards finding money, not spending it. I can easily afford the cost, but then how many hours/$$$ do I lose over playing it?
            I have it, thanks. No there's not much new and stuff was taken out like the dash and roll moved from Streets Of Rage 3 and the new music isn't great at all.

Comment

Hold the front page!

Man Who Hates On Game Since Announcement Hates Game Shocker

What new stuff did you want, TA? New stuff, not VP-style ‘new’ stuff. (I.e. the same, but moreZ)
              Last edited by prinnysquad; 30-04-2020, 15:16. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post

If the game offered something too new, you guys would be all over nailing it for that reason.
                ‘It’s not Streets of Rage’
                I have it thanks Pinny. I'm not one to pass view and comments on games I don't own, I leave that, to all the Sonic, EA and COD haters

I'm not that impressed and the new art for the likes of Dovan is just terrible, I do like the look of the Dylan character's mind.
                To me, this is very much like Shinobi on the Saturn; A game that should have never been outsourced and while the gameplay stays pretty faithful and true (they are playable games ) it's not the sequel I hoped or wanted and where I hate the new Art Direction for both

Comment

What new stuff didn’t you want, TA?
                  I didn't want new stuff. I wanted a true sequel with Huge Neo Geo style scaling sprites and lovely old pixel art.
                  The Streets of Rage IV, I dreamed of since the 32-Bit age.

And what's so wrong about not liking a how a game looks or how was done, to someone's cherished IP. Please don't make me out to be a SEGA hater.

Comment

Original sor was never as good as final fight but this feels fresh and modern.

Comment

Originally posted by goldsmith View Post
                      Original sor was never as good as final fight but this feels fresh and modern.
                      Burn the heathen!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        I didn't want new stuff. I wanted a true sequel with Huge Neo Geo style scaling sprites and lovely old pixel art.
                        The Streets of Rage IV, I dreamed of since the 32-Bit age.

And what's so wrong about not liking a how a game looks or how was done, to someone's cherished IP. Please don't make me out to be a SEGA hater.
                        No mate. No problem with not liking the art style. But this thread since the game’s inception has damned the game based solely on visuals. And it seems that dislike has influenced a cold attitude to all aspects of the title.

Comment

Only had a quick play whilst I should have been working but loving it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            I have it thanks Pinny. I'm not one to pass view and comments on games I don't own, I leave that, to all the Sonic, EA and COD haters

I'm not that impressed and the new art for the likes of Dovan is just terrible, I do like the look of the Dylan character's mind.
                            To me, this is very much like Shinobi on the Saturn; A game that should have never been outsourced and while the gameplay stays pretty faithful and true (they are playable games ) it's not the sequel I hoped or wanted and where I hate the new Art Direction for both
                            Sega have had the best part of 30 years to do something with the IP. They’ve done nowt. If they had the appetite for old retro sprites (again, not new), then they have had ample opportunities to do it.

Comment

When is the Switch version coming out? I only like games on Nintendo, I hate all other games. But I only pass judgement on the games I own.

Comment

No mate. No problem with not liking the art style. But this thread since the game’s inception has damned the game based solely on visuals. And it seems that dislike has influenced a cold attitude to all aspects of the title.
                                I'll give it credit for playing far Better than I expected. But its really is like Shinobi on the Saturn to me. A cherished IP, but I don't like the final product as much as the old games and the Art Direction played a big part in both. I had no issues, for the art style used for the new wonderboy games, but I just can't take to it, for SOR it doesn't seem or look right to me.

It's not to wind you up or pee people off. It's heartfelt, genuine issues, from one of the oldest.. saddest... SEGA faithful still going. One that really 'Bleeds Blue' 'Loves SEGA' and Loves 'Chan the Man' to this very day

Comment

Working...
                                X