No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing reviews all round, even Jim Sterling. Not that he's an arbiter of anything meaningful, more that he moans about 95% of stuff on his channel yet he was raving like a madman about this.

I *KNEW* my gut was right with this. It looks really, really good, REALLY good.

Comment

It's great. I actually dig the look too. It's looks brilliant when it's moving and the various environmental effects are superb. Anyone who doesn't like this based purely on looking at it (and who secretly do like it because it looks a plays great) should be put on the sex offenders register.

Comment

Final fight is still the best, and the snes version is still brill for its time despite being only one player, remember bought it with my import super famicom and who did,nt try to get the famous not there two player up?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Aww, that makes me nostalgic for the days when we'd have two vaguely similar but actually different games to play.
          Oh I don't know, play FIFA on Switch...

Comment

So glad this is so good. After getting a spare £20 after splash on an Aqua Blue PS Vita for my Japanese memory card, need to play this. Incidentally played some SOR2 on Mega Drive collection last night which is still great to play too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I would very much like SEGA to greenlight a new Golden Axe (another numbered entry or a sequel to The Duel as it had some great ideas but the execution was not quite there). They seem to be allowing passionate devs. to take their beloved IPs and give it a go so its quite possible it'll happen.
              They can do a Double Dragon as well while they’re at it.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                They can do a Double Dragon as well while they’re at it.
                Didn't we already get that a couple of years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                  It's great. I actually dig the look too. It's looks brilliant when it's moving and the various environmental effects are superb. Anyone who doesn't like this based purely on looking at it (and who secretly do like it because it looks a plays great) should be put on the sex offenders register.
                  Agreed!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                    (and who secretly do like it because it looks a plays great)
                    Thank Christ! That was me, almost out of a job then
                    Last edited by Team Andromeda; 03-05-2020, 19:59.

Comment

Just had to sign in after all this time to say this:

Game is amazing.

(Got it on steam)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Amazing reviews all round, even Jim Sterling. Not that he's an arbiter of anything meaningful, more that he moans about 95% of stuff on his channel yet he was raving like a madman about this.

I *KNEW* my gut was right with this. It looks really, really good, REALLY good.
                        Yeah that guy is a whiny bitch but he's quite articulate so I give him a pass.

Comment

Looks like SOR 4 might well be getting a general phjysical release by the looks of things.

LRG are taking pre-orders (As everybody already knows) until the end of this week for a North American-published physical version: https://limitedrungames.com/collecti...eets-of-rage-4

Play-Asia are taking pre-orders for a JPN collectors edition of Bare Knuckle 4 (published by 3goo), featuring a OST CD and poster: https://www.play-asia.com/bare-knuck...uage/13/70def9

Signature Edition are taking pre-orders for UK/Europe-published standard edition and "signature editions": https://signatureeditiongames.com/se...treets+of+rage

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            Looks like SOR 4 might well be getting a general phjysical release by the looks of things.

LRG are taking pre-orders (As everybody already knows) until the end of this week for a North American-published physical version: https://limitedrungames.com/collecti...eets-of-rage-4

Play-Asia are taking pre-orders for a JPN collectors edition of Bare Knuckle 4 (published by 3goo), featuring a OST CD and poster: https://www.play-asia.com/bare-knuck...uage/13/70def9

Signature Edition are taking pre-orders for UK/Europe-published standard edition and "signature editions": https://signatureeditiongames.com/se...treets+of+rage
                            I anticipated this a couple of months back, that it would be release on general sale eventually. The title is too popular not to release to the masses. Just like they did with Wonder Boy a few years back.

As a non digital buyer, this is Great news!

Comment

Amazon now taking pre-orders for physical version.

July 24th release date.

Comment

Of relevance, "[...] all orders of Streets of Rage 4 will receive a complimentary and unique 15 tracks soundtrack CD of the game's OST including an exclusive remix from composer Tee Lopes."

I like the cover art of Signature Edition Games' version the most. Bandanas and enamel pins add negative value to anything they might be associated with.

Comment

Working...
                                X