No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was something about the game i could not click with and i am not sure what it was could be the stages or the feel of the game, the main villains felt like Borderlands villains to

Comment

I know what you mean. I liked the game and played through it, but when I went back to play it again I couldn't bring myself to finish it again. It's no Streets of Rage 2 that's for sure.

Comment

I like SOR4 but it does seem quite long, still not finished it. Not sure if I like it shoving me back to the start either as some levels are rather long winded. Once you play a level once and can apply some stars it’s fine, but first play bits are pretty hard. Think I’m on Stage 6 or 7 or something. Music not a patch on 2 regards gameplay at moment Police a bit repetitive compared to variation in SOR2 or even 3 for me.

Comment

I completed, loved it and am contemplating buying it on PS4 (my platform of choice).

Comment

Comment

3rd DLC character revealed...no surprises...link is spoilery obvs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhSScRo3dmo

Hope these updates are out soon.

Comment

"The Summer of Gaming has now shared a look at an eight-minute video of all three new characters in action. Enjoy!"

Looking forward to giving all three a spin. Hope the wait isn't long. I wonder if GP will see the DLC?

Comment

DLC will release on 15th July. Survival mode looks interesting. Mania+ too. Not free on GP but I understand that's a common DLC thing, and reward points say hi. (https://www.facebook.com/StreetsofRage4/)

Comment

DLC is out. Looking forward to giving this a spin tonight.

New trailer, patch notes etc.

Edit - purchase issues for Switch atm (per facebook)
                    Last edited by wheelaa; 15-07-2021, 15:40.

Comment

I couldn’t see it on the eshop but the Mr X Nightmare dlc is available on the website

Visit Nintendo UK's official website for everything you need to know about Nintendo!

No sign of a bundle like the PlayStation version though.

Comment

I've been playing the survival mode after getting the Mr.X's Nightmare DLC. Its good fun to see how far you can get and the extra characters/unlockable moves make it feel like the complete version of SOR4 even though it was greatly received upon its original release (nothing beats Shiva flinging enemies around, doing a leg lift slam or his trademark final crash rising kick in the enemy).

Comment

I’m looking forward to the anniversary edition, that drops on the 24th of September.

This idea of being able to augment and customise your character sounds like fun…

Comment

Still nothing for NA for the DLC.

Comment

Is there a way to block or counter attacks?

If I'm wailing on someone and another enemy attacks, I can't defend against it, like the biker chick headbutt or aerobics woman's flying kick.

Comment

Did DLC ever come to Switch? I haven't bought the game yet and Switch would be my preferred format, but not if it doesn't get the full experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X