No announcement yet.

Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sega has so many titles laying dormant it's unbelievable. It really does take AGES to get anything done at all.

Comment

Has there been anything to say how well it's sold?

Comment

The sales figures are currently being collated using Mass Observation canvassers knocking on people’s doors, and will be presented on Excel 95 printouts to the assembled rabble of Fleet Street, using a flipchart presentation illustrated with cut out pieces of clipart.

Comment

Meanwhile, the naysayer convert figures are off the charts.

Comment

Lowest clipart moaning numbers since records began.

I agree with NI on the idea of remakes of the earlier games - I think they'd be more likely to do an entirely new sequel. One thing I am really excited about is Windjammers 2, which they've been working on for ages. I absolutely love the original, and on the strength of SOR4 it should be something really special.

Comment

Failing that, they might attempt making Golden Axe IV

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                "The Revenge of Clippy"

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  If this does the numbers that SEGA expect I could see them having discussions about what other side-scrolling beat-em-up titles DotEmu wants to tackle. Why not let them have a go at Golden Axe if it harnesses what makes the existing entries great?

Comment

Or boring. Golden Axe could be massively improved upon and would be a good bet now that fantasy is mass market for the first time ever.

Comment

Comment

I wonder how well it'll do? Will be interesting to see.

Gotta confess, I bounced off the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Gotta confess, I bounced off the original.
                          Is that a good thing? Bad thing? I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your terminology.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Is that a good thing? Bad thing? I can't keep up with you crazy kids and your terminology.
                            As in I bought it, but only played it for an hour. Wasn't a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              As in I bought it, but only played it for an hour. Wasn't a fan.
                              Ah okay. Yeah, I can't remember if I even finished it. But then I rarely finish any of these types of games. I tend to enjoy them for brief periods of time but they get repetitive for me pretty quickly.

Comment

Surprised it took them so long to do the DLC, I mean, it's just clipart...

Comment

Working...
                                X