Streets of rage 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 112 View Post

Looks like there may be two more character recess to come from the title screen background... Maybe Zan?
    Let's hope not - Zan is quite rubbish.

Max and Skate (for a Hunter Family reunion! ) will do just fine imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

Little has been more satisfying than Maxs slam dunk move.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

Comment

Still looks good. Don’t see the problems. Think some people are so double-downed now on their initial negative opinion, that they can’t admit that it’s not as bad as they thought. Which is fine, but their loss if it turns out good.

Comment

SoR4 is an analogy for Brexit.

Do we remain in the 16-bit era that we know and love, or leave for possibly greener pastures with higher pixel counts but less perceived depth?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post

They're all crap apart from Blaze Got to admit I always go the female character because they're always the fastest. Well, apart from Final Fight. In that game I play as Guy for the same reasons.

Comment

I still never understand why they dropped Adam in the first place. Long kicks. Axel is punchy, Adam is kicky, Blaze is balancedy.

I thought Adam kicked arse. I never understood why they replaced him with a crap, midget, 2ft Yoda skateboarder. And "Max". Mike Haggar with slaps and circus trousers.

Finally, "Zan"...a robotic old man with moves that echo the exciting feel of ETERNAL CHAMPIONS.

Haha.

(I really hope this game turns out to be top fun, btw).

Comment

Like, I'm thinking the character roster of the orig SOR was really balanced.

I've just been pitting it against GOLDEN AXE, in my head. I'm thinking of the three characters available, only Gilius and Tyris are worth playing as. Ax- is entirely redundant, he's shoyt.

Anyway, we're finally getting SORted.

Let's be thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    They're all crap apart from Blaze Got to admit I always go the female character because they're always the fastest. Well, apart from Final Fight. In that game I play as Guy for the same reasons.
                    Nope. Axel and Adam are definitely better than Blaze.

If we're being honest though, the original Bare Knuckle three are the best of the lot compared to Skate, Max, Zan and Cherry.

Comment

Agreed above!

(tho think I was a bit harsh on Skate with the 'Yoda' comments. A fun character but far too small to mete out serious physical punishment.)

Comment

I used to play as Axel but these days I only play as Max. Blaze is fast but she’s weaker than those two so bosses take longer. I’m bad with the bosses so I go for maximum damage.

I just right right B my way through the levels to make up for his slowness.

Comment

I only ever play as Max, Max played properly is a festival of loud crunching noises and screen shaking.

Comment

I'm a Blaze fan too.
                            Normally go for the chunky bois like Haggar, but Blaze's move set is great.
                            She does all grippin', flippin', kneein' and slammin', but also has some great crowd-control moves, especially the double-dash cartwheel.

"Ah-too-too-tah!"

Comment

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the backgrounds on show here. Drab colours. I miss the neon streets already.

Comment

Still looks like crap and a Flash game

Comment

Working...
                                X