Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Die Hard Arcade was amazing too
    Yeah, loved that game. I think that was the closest we ever got to a proper SoR follow-up. I even liked the second one though I know many people didn't.

Comment

Spikeout I was never bothered that much by, I enjoyed DHA a fair bit though. This looks better than both of them though

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        A 3d SoR would of been no problem . Spikeout on the xbox was great.
        Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Die Hard Arcade was amazing too
        I was thinking about Spike Out while typing that post. I never played it, though. I did play Die Hard Arcade and that was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          Did you ever try Fight n rage on steam ?
          One to add to the want list, they've gone with the style from the Wonderboy Dragon's Trap remake, it worked perfectly with that, not so sure about this.

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds was another solid recent 2D fighter well worth picking up.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
            Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds was another solid recent 2D fighter well worth picking up.
            Is that out on Switch? Or am I thinking of another weeb brawler?

Comment

This looks horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                I was thinking about Spike Out while typing that post. I never played it, though. I did play Die Hard Arcade and that was fantastic.
                Spikeout was ace and brilliant fun in co-op mode with 4 players over Live. I so wished SEGA used the Spikeout engine for a Jackie Chan Police Story 1/2/3 game with the fights in the mall and QTE events for hanging on to the bus with the Umbrealla (like in PS) or the rope from the Helicopter (like in PS III) or jump from bus to bus (like in PS II)

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  guitars can FAAAAAARK OOOOORRFF.
                  too right. We don't need that crap. We need kicking techno which is still a thing. I thought the remade music in Wonderboy was ass too.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Is that out on Switch? Or am I thinking of another weeb brawler?
                    Xbox 360 and Xbox One back compatable. Its actually a few years old.

Comment

Hands on early code at PAX - https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/...us-back-to-94/

Comment

Juggling enemies sounds wicked.

Comment

Streets of Rage 4 Interview

Comment

"So far we have Axel and Blaze but will there be other characters?

So, in every aspect of the game we try to balance between legacy, what makes the game so good, and modernity, what will make Streets of Rage 4 a good game, what new things can we bring to it that both old fans and new gamers will like. So we do that in every aspect of the game and we do that in both character design and characters, that’s the only thing I can say."

What kind of politician non-answer is that?

Comment

I've started liking that the thread title is rage rather than Rage, suggests some sort of new passive aggressive mode is included

Comment

They really shouldn't share screenshots like that. I always think these hi-res 2D games look bad in still images; they look far better when moving.

Comment

Working...
                                X