Onimusha: Warlords HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onimusha: Warlords HD

Capcom have announced that Onimusha: Warlords will be receiving a rerelease on PS4, XBO, PC and Switch on 15 January 2018. It's no REmake but the series is publicly moving again it seems, presumably the sequels will follow in due course.

Cool. Capcom must've seen Team Ninja, From and Sucker Punch all piling onto the feudal Japan bandwagon and thought we'll be having that back.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      Cool. Capcom must've seen Team Ninja, From and Sucker Punch all piling onto the feudal Japan bandwagon and thought we'll be having that back.
      I guess because they have an Xbox version in Genma Onimusha, it's probably quite a straightforward job to do, so I can't blame them.

I won't be going back to it though. I finished Onimusha back-in-the-day; you can get through it in under 5 hours and I believe you could 100% it in under a day. Pretty sure I did it in about 4h45; I know this because I bought and returned it the same day under GAME's return policy back when it was quite new, as I was kinda irritated that it was so short.

Comment

You can also finish Resident Evil 2 in under 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          You can also finish Resident Evil 2 in under 3 hours.

If you're know what you're doing. RE2 took me waaaaay longer than that, given the multiple stories too.

I did that 4h45 on Onimusha with no guide, and I didn't feel like I was in a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            If you're know what you're doing. RE2 took me waaaaay longer than that, given the multiple stories too.

I did that 4h45 on Onimusha with no guide, and I didn't feel like I was in a rush.
            Was just messing

Never realised Onimusha was that short. Still have it on PS2, so I'll be playing that version when PS2 is set up again.

Comment

Short but great.

VERY great.

Comment

Working...
              X