User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Absolutely blazed the final mission on Hard too!
    Then realised afterwards the host had turned off limits!

Tried a few Hardest missions with Prin and VP, but they're pretty tough!

Gutted I had work today and had to bail.

I was such a powerful and valued member of the squad, too.

Working my way through this in coop with Mrs. Chopemon.

Having a blast playing as the Air Raider for a change (normally go ranger). Feels great to constantly juggle your equipped weapons as they reload; dropping turrets, calling an air strike then switching to limpets while the other two reload. The bipedal mech is great as well, it eats through ammo but the gatling gun is basically a death hose.

Just met the frog aliens. Expected them to just act like Hectors but was very impressed to see them react to having limbs blown off and change how they attack.

I prefer the look of EDF 4 as it is more colourful but this game has some great environments and variety.

Also so happy that you get unlocks for all classes and not just the one you're playing as. That made switching classes mid campaign in 4 such a pain in the ass.

Another cracking EDF game and can't wait to see what other beasties are waiting to be found.

I always get wrong off pinny when I play airanger. Last time his screen shook so much, his tv nearly fell off the unit. I pick like three mortars etc, and everything is done via creeping barrages.

Quote Originally Posted by chopemon View Post
    I prefer the look of EDF 4 as it is more colourful but this game has some great environments and variety.
    Yep, I've said as much. EDF 4 looks a lot brighter, EDF 5 looks more like the Vita games and is quite dour, the drones and tripods are finished in a military type olive green colour, the overall look reminds me of Resistance on the PS3.

I'm still playing nothing else.