X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
    Usually it ends like this;

If anyone screenshot ever needed a caption competition, it's this one

I do find it funny the way the mission order goes and how some are bizarrely harder than others. I think it's mission 5 (the one that's just waves of drones one after another, broken up by a big laser in between) that I still struggle with, and is there with no MP clear recorded.

Definitely want to play some more with friendly faces in near future, but I'm also spending a lot of time with Persona 5, trying not to drop it again.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      II do find it funny the way the mission order goes and how some are bizarrely harder than others.
      Yes, aside from the dino ones I've done everything on Inferno up to the early forties but there some of those lower order which I just can't complete yet I can do 94, 107 and 108 almost at will.

Comment

Did a couple of the longer missions with Fuse last night.
        The field of frogs that I only just beat on Hard - drones, frogs, then ships.
        Then the walking fortress.

We mentioned how quickly you take the epicness for granted.

It's a giant walking alien base, dropping hundreds of enemies, crushing an entire destructible city underfoot whilst blasting a disco's worth of lasers.

Comment

Oh, and also got to do some daytime gaming with RandomBS!

Apologies to VP, who thought we were playing, but the PS4 says we're always playing, even if it's doing something else like showing The Gruffalo for the kids!

Comment

Shake fist at chompy.

Comment

I sent him a party invite while he was watching Jackie Chan flicks, for what it's worth

Comment

Yeah what a felcher.

I’ve sent him messages when he’s been playing EDF, only to be ignored.

Comment

Be reasonable.
                  The only reason I didn't reply because I didn't want to speak to you.

Comment

Commander Chimpy Chip-Pisser Esq.

Comment

EDF isn't a game it's a godamn training simulator!

Comment

Funny this morning.

Pebbles and I played 107 and 107.

Well, I say ‘Pebbles and I.’ What I really mean is, ‘Pebbles flew around the map doing 95% of the work while I mostly lay dead on the ground.’

Air Raider just ain’t cut out for those intense levels. Too many occasions I was waiting for stuff to reload and got smashed. Even the turrets take forever to deploy and activate, which isn’t much good against woodlice brayed your ass.

So I just watched him pelting around trying to restock health, and balance taking down lanterns with taking out mega nasties.

And by jove, he did it! Amazing performance.

Comment

Was hard core for straight out of bed

Comment

Thanks to my sister, I've got a 45% completion rate

Once it hits 70%, I'll host online to remove the weapon limit for everyone

Comment

At one point I was chased by a king ant, a king wesp, a king spidda, two blue frogs, two emperor ships, plus tons of normal ants, spiddas, flying frogs and wasps

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                Thanks to my sister, I've got a 45% completion rate

Once it hits 70%, I'll host online to remove the weapon limit for everyone
                                That’s cheating!

Comment

Working...
                                X