User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Last edited by _SD_; 04-09-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Another vote for the OSSC here, I originally bought it for the Super Famicom but couldnít get any sort of decent picture out of it so ended up buying a SuperNT instead which beats it hands down!

Anyway itís now used for the Dreamcast and looks amazing after a couple of tweaks in the settings, Iíve also tried it with a Megadrive and the results are brilliant, definitely recommended from me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewMonkey View Post
    I originally bought it for the Super Famicom but couldn’t get any sort of decent picture out of it
    That's strange. It works perfectly with my Super Famicom, SNES, and SFC Jr. I'm not sure if it's my imagination, but I think the image looks richer(more colourful) than when using the Framemeister. I doubt it really is.

Anyway, I might buy a SuperNT, seeing it looks like such a cool machine to own for SNES fans.

SNES/SFC is fussiest console with ossc. So many variations, different cables etc. And highly dependent on TV. Mine can do 5x line scan on my pioneer 1080p but only 2x on my Panasonic 4k