No announcement yet.

Classic original xbox modded xecuter2 chip faulty 320gb hdd hd component cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic original xbox modded xecuter2 chip faulty 320gb hdd hd component cable

My wonderful xecuter 2 modded Xbox old IDE HDD has stopped working and I can't be bothered to replace it. It's an easy enough fix, you take out the old one hdd, replace with a new one, load up a boot disc, format the new hdd and install whatever apps and games you want on it.

Because it's modchipped it's easier to muck about with than a softmod. I've had nearly 10 years of Coin-ops emulator fun on this baby but now she must go to another.

This will come with an official Microsoft HD component mk2 cable which is a bonus in itself as they're very hard to find and expensive. Also 1 X official S controller, a playstion controller adapter and a USB adapter plus the power lead. If you want I can throw in a long crossover cable as well if you want to FTP direct from your pc/laptop.

Would prefer collection but happy to post at your expense. Returns not accepted so please offer carefully if you fancy a quick project.

Happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this item and it's amazing potential.

price is £40, item location is London, feedback is here: https://bordersdown.net/threads/3562-ba ... light=bash

Cheers!
    Last edited by bash; 01-09-2018, 19:08.

Now sold

Comment

Working...
    X