Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever happened to the megadrive mini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m fairly confident Analogue and Kevtris will produce something in due course. I’m itching to play some MD on my OLED TV!

Comment

It’s supposed to be out in November for the 30th anniversary of the Jpn md, so if it’s stilll coming they should be ramping up the hype machine pretty soon. I was wondering what’s happened to it too!

Comment

@importaku Delayed but sounds like Sega are putting things right. https://gematsu.com/2018/09/sega-meg...z5CDPsLtHK7.99 in other words they have shown at games the door
        Last edited by SuperDanX; 19-09-2018, 13:55.

Comment

Hurrah there is still hope then hehe

Comment

I hope that they include some 32X and Mega CD games to mix it up a bit. But I fear the games list will be similar to what has been released quite a few times previously.

Comment

Yes, it’d be cool if they could get Snatcher on there...

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                @importaku Delayed but sounds like Sega are putting things right. https://gematsu.com/2018/09/sega-meg...z5CDPsLtHK7.99 in other words they have shown at games the door
                I sure do hope this means Atgames has been dropped. The section that says the are now working with Japanese developers renound for emulation is great news. Sounds like Sega have asked M2 to take the job.

Comment

It would certainly explain why that shatgames tweet was quickly deleted, sega really need to undo the damage of the years of piss poor plug & plays. As long as i can get magical flying hat on there & the emulation is nice then i'll be happy, if the delay is what it takes to get it done properly then i'll gladly wait it out.

Would be nice for sega to make a tiny Japanese mark III console too, those white beauties have a wonderful retro look like the original famicom does it's design has aged so well.

Comment

Working...
                  X