• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    So, you're buying a shovel?
    Na ill just get free tickets instead.

Comment

The hotel I’m in for work tonight had an 8.1 rating on booking.com, which will usually mean you can expect something decent. It’s a ****ing ****hole. Nothing else available nearby, stuck with this for three nights. Man I’m sick of working away from home.

Comment

Guy at work, known him about four years, great workpal and drinking colleague, great guy, but I went out tonight and noticed something that has been subconsciously annoying me for a fair bit, it kinda solidified tonight.

SO, whenever he's about to tell a BIG Story or a FUNNY Story, he kinda has his arms all out at full reach, all gesticulatin, these stories are NEVER funny, and he's got this deep Chris Tarrant-style timbre to his voice that sounds well-loud and room-dominating and he kinda expects y'all to hold court while his mouth shats out such mediocrity.

He's a great guy, just whining, just saying ha

Comment

Waiting on couriers. It's always nice outside when you're stuck waiting indoors. I see the Sun outside. I hear it calling me. Even the fluffy clouds beckon me out.

Comment

I had a really hard and physical, but good day installing a load of 33kv switchgear only to get a call at half five telling me our designer had messed the drawing up and we’ve installed it all in the wrong order. That adds a full day to my workload to remedy it this week. I really should be allowed to walk in to our design dept and just punch some sense in to these people.

Comment

All I do is mark, mark, mark...

Comment

Thoroughly fed up with arguing with the thick as **** morons at FedEx over a customs charge... 20% of 2.5K is not £800 or even close. I had to question if one lad had actually passed his GCSE maths, the rubbish he was coming out with. Idiot. Then I got through to a manager and finally got a correct answer. Still, this has been going on since last Thursday, I am not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  All I do is mark, mark, mark...
                  Kryss MK 3.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                    Thoroughly fed up with arguing with the thick as **** morons at FedEx over a customs charge... 20% of 2.5K is not £800 or even close. I had to question if one lad had actually passed his GCSE maths, the rubbish he was coming out with. Idiot. Then I got through to a manager and finally got a correct answer. Still, this has been going on since last Thursday, I am not impressed.
                    So what was the extra £300 charge for?

Comment

Nothing, the morons are just incapable of doing simple, basic mathematical equations. And I told them as much. However, it’s all paid now and the package best arrive later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        So what was the extra £300 charge for?
                        18% calculatory surplus, of course.

Comment

This video is unavailable in this region.

Then what’s the F*****G point of the internet?
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 10-10-2018, 11:42.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Than what’s the F*****G point of the internet?
                            Cat videos!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

Than what’s the F*****G point of the internet?
                              Yep, this royally pisses me off. Same thing in reverse when you go abroad and you get the international version of the BBC website, the latter was fixed with a Raspberry Pi and VPN.

Comment

Had an irk and a smile happen one after the other today at work.

The irk was first.

Had a guy in from the street as an emergency with a swollen face from a dental abscess thanks to an infected heavily rotten tooth. As guy lays back in the chair, a huge bag of smoking tobacco falls out of his coat pocket along side a large lucozade bottle, this is before we have even seen the tooth and it's clear what might be the cause. My dentist always asks if they brush twice a day, or even once. Nope, guy does not brush his teeth at all and why? Because he hasn't got a toothbrush. Good reason not to brush your teeth, said the dentist, advising to cut down on the sugary drinks and to use said money to buy a brush.

The sad thing is, is we get regular patients for whom it takes 3 times to be told to try and brush properly every day with ID cleaning and things will get better for them to actually start listening, like, what was the point of visiting if you were going to ignore the advice?!?!

I dunno, the only thing we could do for the guy was give him a strong dose of antibiotics. He stank as well, which is always bad to clean up when you have another customer waiting, you don't want them walking into a stinky surgery.

Comment

Working...
                                X