• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s getting talk.

Comment

"ye basted!"

Comment

I got yelled at by my teacher for laughing at her saying 'Book' (as in Boo!-k) at my first day in year 7 at secondary school.

I had moved to the North East 2 weeks previously from Essex and had what was seen as a 'posh' accent thanks to my mum stamping out any accent in me as an English teacher. Yes I was eaten alive by bullies, I had no ****ing chance.

Took me ages to understand what most were saying. Still think broad/ thick Brummie and Scouse are harder to understand and like, but ultimately just don't ever got to Middlesbrough.
        Last edited by Blobcat; 05-08-2019, 23:00.

Comment

Middlesbrough is practically Yorkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            I got yelled at by my teacher for laughing at her saying 'Book' (as in Boo!-k) at my first day in year 7 at secondary school.

I had moved to the North East 2 weeks previously from Essex and had what was seen as a 'posh' accent thanks to my mum stamping out any accent in me as an English teacher. Yes I was eaten alive by bullies, I had no ****ing chance.

Took me ages to understand what most were saying. Still think broad/ thick Brummie and Scouse are harder to understand and like, but ultimately just don't ever got to Middlesbrough.
            I hope you got pummmelled!

Comment

just don't ever got to Middlesbrough.
              Right, that's you barred out, along with Kirsty and Phil.

Comment

First proper day off in the four months since I opened my beer shop. So I say to my wife “you know what, I’m going to have a lazy day and switch the PS4 on for the first time since new year”. So I thought I’d try out the Red Dead II given to me by a customer, stick it in and yeah, I might get to play it in two hours once it installs. Modern gaming sucks balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  First proper day off in the four months since I opened my beer shop. So I say to my wife “you know what, I’m going to have a lazy day and switch the PS4 on for the first time since new year”. So I thought I’d try out the Red Dead II given to me by a customer, stick it in and yeah, I might get to play it in two hours once it installs. Modern gaming sucks balls.
                  On top of that it'll likely take around 20 hours of play for it to finally get going.

Comment

FFS, so I do all the data disc install, now I’ve to wait another hour on the game disc installing? I’ll be back at work before it’s time to play it at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      FFS, so I do all the data disc install, now I’ve to wait another hour on the game disc installing? I’ll be back at work before it’s time to play it at this rate.
                      I always prep these big new games now a days before hand, leave it downloading overnight and do it’s thing.

Pre release patch.
                      Instal from disc.
                      Day 1 patch.
                      Patch clean up and install.

It’s ridiculous.

Comment

Going back to work after nearly a week off. At least I will be working to match my job title for 2 of the 3 days rather than all week in bloody reception.

Also itchy bites from camping are annoying, bite relief can only do so much. At least they didn't hurt or swell my legs like last year.

Comment

Also itchy bites from camping are annoying, bite relief can only do so much. At least they didn't hurt or swell my legs like last year.
                          You tried one of these:

Comment

Went online to declare my partners car scrapped to the dvla.

The website only works between 7am-7pm.

It’s a F*****G WEBSITE.

The rage, it boils inside.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              The website only works between 7am-7pm.
                              WHAAAAAAAAT

Comment

TV licensing.
                                You can’t just log in and cancel your license. You have to log out, search for cancelling and are then presented with a cancel button. This button does not take you to a cancel menu but instead invites you to ask them a question which they then try to present answers to. In the end I just filled the question box with:

I’ve moved house to one that already has a tv license paid for by someone else and I’ve cancelled my direct debit.

Bye!

Comment

Working...
                                X