This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    You're forced to SLI them too. What if I wanted to wear just 1 shoe?
    You'd get better performance in most scenarios that way I feel, SLI doesn't scale that well!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      You'd get better performance in most scenarios that way I feel, SLI doesn't scale that well!
      I can confirm that using Salomons in an SLI config does indeed increase gains and performance.

Comment

Sat in a relative's second home with no TiVo or broadband, watching live television like an absolute peasant.

Comment

Just watching ashens' latest Loot Crate vid, I can't believe how terrible it is.

I was once tempted by a cheap sub to Loot Crate a few years back when I had a bit o dosh but I'm a chronic procrastinator so never bothered.

Thank god I didn't. Fffs.

Comment

Have to leave the highlands shortly and head back south. I love it up here so much I never want to leave.

Comment

Estate agent coming round at 2pm to take photos of the house to get it properly listed on the market. That's fine.

Need to paint kitchen, some of the bathroom and fill a few holes to make it look better.

Comment

I have to work again tomorrow. That’s not my irk though. My irk is the massive deal being made about game devs working long hours at the end of a project like this is specific to them. Loads of people do overtime at the end of a project in order to meet deadlines surely? I’ve been doing it for 30 years nearly. Maybe it’s limited to software development but I’d bet not.

Comment

Nope. I work in makeup pos manufacturing and it's always the same. Plodding along until two days before the shipment has to go out and then they decide to update some modules or extrusions and it's all hands on deck for however many hours they ask of you.

Comment

Jamie Oliver with ridiculously dyed dark hair promoting Patak's curry juices on a skippable bit at the start of at least four YouTube vids I've watched tonight.

I've eaten at his 'Italian' twice and both times it was mediocre. He's been annoying the West Indians with his jerk product. He owns a pointless, pretentious space in Leeds indoor market called 'Jamie's Ministry Of Food' that contributes nothing to Leeds or the market, mostly it's just an empty void...nobody in Leeds ever refers to it, just where on God's clean earth does this food-buffoon stand???!

Absolutely bloody ridiculous.
                    Last edited by JazzFunk; 04-11-2018, 04:44.

Comment

Ups: good news! We’re delivering your parcel a day early, on Monday.

I’ve booked Tuesday off already. That doesn’t help ffs.

Comment

The tediousness of some drug users going on and on about how they did so much drugs. Tiresome.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            The tediousness of some drug users going on and on about how they did so much drugs. Tiresome.
                            What’s zen monkey done now? 😁

Comment

The video doing the rounds of people burning an effigy of Grenfell Tower on a bonfire, complete with people hanging from windows.

Wow. Staggeringly vile.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                What’s zen monkey done now? ��
                                Drugs. Loads of drugs. For someone who loves life so much, he seems quite eager to end it prematurely

Comment

Working...
                                X